- 2 hrs ago Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago 9 Things People With Oily Skin Should Never Do
- 7 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows Us Her Evolved Fashion Sensibility With This Sculptural Gown At Cannes 2019
- 8 hrs ago Cannes Diary 2019: Diana Penty Sticks To The Roots With Her Impeccable Sculptural Sari
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Kompany leaving Manchester City after 11 years
- News Violence, clashes mar polling yet again in Bengal, Supriyo blames Mamata
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections 10 Days: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues To Rake In The Moolah
- Technology How to hide and encrypt your files on any OnePlus smartphone using Lockbox
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Having split ends can not only make your hair dry but also give you the pain of chopping it off every time. These mainly occur when our hair is damaged and is exposed to several external factors, like pollution, sun damage, etc. Sometimes, overusing all those heating products on your hair regularly also can lead to split ends. As a result of this, our hair looks dull and frizzy most of the time and we are forced to chop the ends off. But what if we give you the right solution without having to cut off the split ends?
In this article, we'll present you a simple DIY coconut oil hair mask that can do wonders on your hair. The fatty acids in coconut oil help in deeply nourishing the hair and thus making your hair smooth and soft again. The anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties of coconut oil keep away dandruff and other kinds of inflammations from occurring on the scalp and help in maintaining a healthy mane.
Let us have a look at how to prepare this coconut oil DIY mask for split ends.
DIY Coconut Oil Mask
What you need
- 2 parts of virgin coconut oil (depends on the length of your hair)
- 1 part argan oil
- 1 tbsp honey
How to prepare
In a clean bowl take the virgin coconut oil. Next, add raw honey and argan oil into it and mix all the ingredients well to make a mask. Take a brush and apply this mask on the entire hair focusing on the split ends.
Now tie your hair into a bun and cover your hair with a towel dipped in warm water. Let the mask remain for about 30 minutes. Later, you can wash your hair with a mild sulfate-free shampoo. You can repeat this remedy at least once a week for better results.
Benefits Of Honey
Honey is considered a natural moisturiser that helps in hydrating the scalp and the hair. Using this will help in locking up the moisture of your tresses and will prevent from damaging it. Moreover, the antioxidants in honey rejuvenate your hair and improve the texture of your hair.
Benefits Of Argan Oil
Argan oil is a magical ingredient that will help in giving you long and lustrous hair. It makes your hair smooth, soft and shiny, if used regularly. The vitamin E in argan oil is the main element that makes argan oil so beneficial for the hair. Also, the omega fatty acids play a key role in strengthening the hair follicles and reducing hair fall.