Native to India, papaya is one of the most consumed and liked fruits. It is not just a healthy choice, but it also provides significant benefits for hair and skin care. Fruit face masks or scrubs are a thing these days as more people resort to home remedies for their skin and hair.
Loaded with Vitamin C and Vitamin B along with a myriad of antioxidants, essential nutrients like carotenes and flavonoids, and minerals like potassium and magnesium, papaya is indeed a premium choice of most women when it comes to hair care. After all, who doesn't want strong, long, shiny, and healthy hair?
It is always a good thing to include fruits in your hair care routine, speaking of which, have you ever tried using papaya for hair care? Listed below are some amazing benefits of papaya for hair and the reasons why it deserves a place in your hair care routine:
Benefits Of Papaya For Hair
Using payaya extract on your hair helps to prevent balding. The nutrients contained in this fruit ensure that you hair is free from any kind of damage, while strengthening hair follicles, leading to strong and healthy hair.
If you are struggling with dandruff problems, dry or itchy scalp, then you can easily get rid of it using a papaya hair mask. The essential vitamins and nutrients present in papaya help to fight dandruff, and also moisturise and nourish dry scalp, this making it healthy and strengthening the roots of your hair.
Boosts hair volume
Prolonged use of papaya for hair helps to boost its volume, resulting in thicker and stronger hair.
Controls hair thinning
if you notice constant hair fall and are looking for some home remedies for get it cured, you might want to give papaya a chance. It helps to control thinning of hair, thus boosting volume and giving you strong and long hair.
Clears chemical build-up on scalp
Another prominent aspect of papaya is that it helps to clear any kind of chemical build-up on your scalp, thus keeping it free from any kind of itchiness or infections. As they say, a healthy scalp leads to healthy hair.
Boosts hair strength
The antioxidants, nutrients, and the essential vitamins present in this fruit help to boost the overall strength of your hair, thus making it shiny, strong, and thick.
Conditions your hair
Apart from making your hair strong, papaya also has natural hair conditioning properties. It is often used as a key ingredient in deep conditioning hair masks and is an excellent choice for those who are planning to make a homemade deep conditioning fruit hair mask. Papaya indeed gives you soft tresses.
Adds shine and bounce
If you want to get shiny hair with a natural bounce, you might want to try using a papaya hair mask at least once a week. It helps to remove dirt and dust settled on your hair and scalp, leaving your hair with a natural shine and bounce like never before.
Controls & prevents split ends
Dry, damaged, and under-nourished scalp often leads to unhealthy and brittle hair along with problems like hair breakage and split ends. Using papaya on your scalp will make it strong, leading to healthy roots and stronger hair.
Prevents premature greying of hair
Papaya contains essential nutrients that help in preventing premature greying of hair. If your hair starts showing signs of premature greying, you must include papaya instantly in your hair care routine and say goodbye to grey hair forever.
How To Make Papaya-enriched Hair Mask At Home For Healthy Hair
- 8-10 pieces of papaya cut into small cubes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tbsp honey
How to do
- Grind the papaya pieces in a mixer grinder without adding water until it forms a thick-creamy paste. Transfer it to a small bowl.
- Now, add honey to the papaya paste and mix it well
- Next, add coconut oil and olive oil and mix all the ingredients together.
- Apply this pack on your scalp and hair. Ensure that you cover all your hair - from roots to tips and cover your head with a shower cap.
- Allow the pack to stay on your hair for about 20 minutes and then rinse it off using warm water.
- Repeat this pack once a week for desired results.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika