How often do you see cover-page models and envy them for their lustrous and beautiful tresses? How often have you been frustrated with the damages that your hair faces every day from the outside weather, styling tools and products?
Or how often are you let down by not having healthy hair, in general? Well, the days of fretting over your locks are over. Let us tell you that aloe vera is here to save your day; it's that one versatile super ingredient that your tresses had always been longing for.
Aloe vera essentially helps fight countless hair issues, that too without costing a lot. Although the known nutritional benefits of aloe vera for hair are limited to 75, it is hypothesized that the plant contains over 100 traceable nutrients.
What does aloe vera exactly do to your hair, you ask? We say it's one of the most magical ingredients you could put on your hair. It might sound exaggerating, but these facts cannot be disputed.
1. Aloe vera's proteolytic enzymes heal and repair the damaged cells on your scalp. This, in turn, enhances follicle health and facilitates healthier and faster hair growth.
2. Aloe vera application makes the hair turn instantly soft and silky. And soft hair eases hair styling and the ability to keep your open hair.
3. It also puts a brake on hair fall, and thus naturally makes way for you to have thick and voluminous hair.
4. The anti-inflammatory properties of aloe vera soothe your scalp from any scalp irritation and aggravation.
5. Its antifungal attributes work wonders in treating and preventing dandruff and flaking.
6. Besides the proteolytic enzymes, Aloe vera's high content of protein, vitamins, and minerals also nourish your hair follicles efficiently.
7. Aloe vera thoroughly conditions your hair, locking its nutrients and hydration level.
You know the best thing about Aloe Vera? It's something that you can grow in your own kitchen garden or balcony and thus entirely cut down on the fear of added chemicals. Added to that, it also brings with it a treasure trove of hair-related benefits.
With the basic facts being underlined, now let's look at the different ways how you can use aloe vera in your regular hair-care routine.
The Magic Pack
When mixed with equal quantities of coconut hair oil, aloe vera forms a magic pack for attaining strong, smooth and bouncy hair. Twice a week, all you need to do is apply and leave it for as long as possible.
Start by massaging the mixture on to your scalp and then slowly work it down to the tips of your hair. You've got to focus more on the tips, as they usually tend to be the most damaged parts of your hair. Once you've applied it thoroughly on your hair, put a shower cap on and leave it for 1 hour before washing it off.
This brilliant conditioning recipe enriches your hair health by sealing an ample amount of moisture into your scalp. This mask also contributes to maintaining your hair, so you won't have to go in for hair trims often.
It stands true that most people recognize aloe vera as a saviour from sun-burned skin, but here at Boldsky, we've tested and achieved positive results in terms of aloe vera being your hair's superhero too.
Who doesn't crave for a healthier scalp and shinier hair without the chemical build-up? For you, the answer is nature's two most prominent hair repair agents: Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil!
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!