- 8 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 9 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 9 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 10 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Just like your face needs a face mask, your hair needs a mask at times as well. This is called deep conditioning for the hair. We will tell you all you ever wanted to know about deep conditioning your hair.
You all must have heard about deep conditioning the hair, and wondered exactly why you need it and how it can benefit your hair.
Treating your hair to a bit of deep conditioning can make your hair instantly softer and shinier. So, definitely try it out every once in a while and you will see for yourselves just how amazing it can be for your hair.
Here's everything that you need to know about deep conditioning your hair.
1. Pick The Right One:
Make sure that you pick a deep conditioning mask that is best suited for your hair type. There are many different types of deep conditioning treatments available. Make sure you get the one best suited for you.
2. How Long Should You Keep It On?
You should keep the mask on for a maximum of 30 minutes and for no less than two minutes. Two minutes would be enough for it to show results.
3. How Often Should You Deep Condition?
If you use a deep conditioning treatment once a week, it should be enough, any more than that would probably make your hair greasy or weigh your hair down.
4. Hair Wash:
Wash your hair well before you do a deep conditioning treatment. Wash it with shampoo and not just with water as clean hair is a must for the treatment to
5. Concentrate On Ends:
The ends of your hair tend to be the most damaged, so focus on the ends and apply more of the conditioner on the ends.
Once you are done, make sure you rinse out all of the product well using cold water.