- 7 min ago Pinkathon Mumbai 2019: Milind Soman To Tahira Kashyap Cheer Women Participants
- 42 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas And Kim Kardashian West Will Inspire You To Have Warm And Soft Coats
- 1 hr ago Ananya Panday And Bhumi Pednekar’s Chic Outfits Are Ideal For Casual Parties
- 2 hrs ago Asha Parekh Exudes Regal Vibes With Her Resplendent Silk Saris
- News Ticket prices to view Taj Mahal majesty from this brilliant spot increased
- Technology No More Charging Ports For Apple iPhone in 2021: Report
- Sports WWE Friday Night SmackDown preview & schedule: December 6, 2019
- Movies Gaurav Gera On Neha Kakkar's Body-shaming Video: We Were Given Lines To Enact By Writers & Channel
- Finance Here’s Why You Should Preserve The Receipts/Bills Of Your Gold Purchase
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
If your hair is limp and tends to break off easily, you have damaged hair. The worst part is that most of us tend to notice the damage when it's too late. At that time, the best advice would be to go for a haircut and get rid of those dead ends on your hair.
The ends of the hair is where most of the damage lies, so you need to take extra care of this region.
So, here's what you can do if your hair is prone to extreme damage.
1. Get A Haircut:
This is one step you can't really escape if you have damaged hair. After a point of time, your dead hair ends would not heal no matter what, this is when you go for a trim and just get rid of the split ends and hair that is breaking.
A lot of times, we tend to get lazy and skip out on the conditioner routine. This is one of the reasons why damage happens. If your hair is prone to damage, you should condition every time you shampoo your hair and focus only on the ends. Do not forget to rinse thoroughly with cold water once you are done.
Also Read : Here Is Why You Should Use Red Algae For Amazing Hair
An oil massage, once a week, is something that can save your hair from a lot of damage. Use oils like coconut oil, castor oil or almond oil for best results.
Your diet plays a very important role in how your hair looks eventually. Try to include healthier food options like fish, eggs and meat in your daily diet, so that your hair doesn't go weak.
5. Hair Masks:
Another thing you must do once every week is to use a nourishing hair mask without fail. Hair masks give your hair ends a deep level of moisturisation and make your hair smoother and healthier.
Also Read : Ever Tried Kale Hair Mask? Try It Now For Thicker Skin
6. Wash Your Hair Less Often:
Washing your hair too often can strip your hair off its natural oils and cause it to further become weak and brittle, leading to hair breaking off. So, stick to 2-3 times a week hair washing routine to manage damaged hair better.