- 6 hrs ago Dustin Hoffman Birthday Special Irresistibly Versatile Actor Turns 85
- 15 hrs ago It’s Raining Offers On Amazon: Bag 60% Off On Handbags Today!
- 18 hrs ago Best And Perfect Travel Companions Based On The Zodiac Signs
- 18 hrs ago National Handloom Day: Tiger Stripes Collection Chakradhara By Warp N Weft And WWF India
- Sports CWG 2022: Indian women’s cricket team clinch silver in first-ever Games final as Aus bag gold with 9-run win
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 August 7 Highlights: Chetna Pande Gets Eliminated From The Show
- News BJP-JDU rift widens? Bihar CM Kumar calls meeting of party MLAs, MPs
- Education How Can MSc Business Analytics Boost Your Career Growth?
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Launched At Rs 1,49,900 - The Lightest Enfield
- Travel Phang Nga Bay: James Bond Island
- Finance 'Cipla' Betting Big on Digitisation And Emerging Segments
- Technology Jio Games Watch Will Let You Earn Money While Gaming
For some reason or the other your hair can end up being severely damaged. This may be due to your diet, or you not being able to take care of your hair. So, we'll give you some tips if your hair is severely damaged.
If your hair is limp and tends to break off easily, you have damaged hair. The worst part is that most of us tend to notice the damage when it's too late. At that time, the best advice would be to go for a haircut and get rid of those dead ends on your hair.
The ends of the hair is where most of the damage lies, so you need to take extra care of this region.
So, here's what you can do if your hair is prone to extreme damage.
1. Get A Haircut:
This is one step you can't really escape if you have damaged hair. After a point of time, your dead hair ends would not heal no matter what, this is when you go for a trim and just get rid of the split ends and hair that is breaking.
A lot of times, we tend to get lazy and skip out on the conditioner routine. This is one of the reasons why damage happens. If your hair is prone to damage, you should condition every time you shampoo your hair and focus only on the ends. Do not forget to rinse thoroughly with cold water once you are done.
Also Read : Here Is Why You Should Use Red Algae For Amazing Hair
An oil massage, once a week, is something that can save your hair from a lot of damage. Use oils like coconut oil, castor oil or almond oil for best results.
Your diet plays a very important role in how your hair looks eventually. Try to include healthier food options like fish, eggs and meat in your daily diet, so that your hair doesn't go weak.
5. Hair Masks:
Another thing you must do once every week is to use a nourishing hair mask without fail. Hair masks give your hair ends a deep level of moisturisation and make your hair smoother and healthier.
Also Read : Ever Tried Kale Hair Mask? Try It Now For Thicker Skin
6. Wash Your Hair Less Often:
Washing your hair too often can strip your hair off its natural oils and cause it to further become weak and brittle, leading to hair breaking off. So, stick to 2-3 times a week hair washing routine to manage damaged hair better.
- womenWoman Explains On TikTok Why She Refrains From Shaving Her Armpits, Video Goes Viral
- hair careWhat Is 'Liquid Hair,' And How To Get The Glossy-Shiny Hair At Home
- men fashionKundali Bhagya Actor Dheeraj Dhoopar's Amazing Hair Affair
- skin careTwo-In-One: 7 Quick, Single-Ingredient Masks For Your Hair And Skin
- hair careTea Rinse For Hair: Is It Good For Hair Breakage?
- hair careOn International Wig Day, Actors Of &TV Channel Share The Importance Of Wigs In Costumes
- hair careHow To Improve Your Hair Texture At Home: Home Remedies And Hair Masks
- hair careTired Of Hair Loss? Here Are Some Tips And Home Remedies To Naturally Regrow Your Hair
- hair careHow To Take Care Of Your Hair In Winter? 9 Smart Hair Care Hacks By An Expert
- disorders cureWhat Is Trichotillomania Or Hair-Pulling Disorder? Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatments
- wellnessAmazing Health Benefits Of Banana For Men: Good For Heart, Sexual Problems And Hair Growth
- make up tipsJennifer Lopez's Hair And Makeup At MTV VMAs 2021 And How To Perfect It At Minimal Cost!