What do you do to your hair to make it grow both in length and volume? Wash it, oil it, shampoo and condition it? These are really not enough if you are aiming for lengthy and healthy hair. For lengthy as well as voluminous hair, the key is hair treatments.
Hair treatments in the salon use extra chemicals, which might show an instant effectiveness; but in the long run, these can damage your hair to a vast extent.
The ideal way to get thick, long and voluminous hair is, doing hair treatments at home. Please note, once-in-a-month hair treatment - based on your leisure - won't bring any change on your hair condition.
You have to be regular in going in for the hair treatments at home, so that the hair gets its right portion of nourishment and thus, shows results. The following salon-free home-based hair treatments suit all hair types but should be executed with the best of ingredients. A cut or change in the recipe of any of these hair treatments might not show the expected result.
So, try these hair treatments at home from now on and continue sticking to them in order to see a change in the length and volume of your hair.
Protein Hair Treatment At Home
- To do this protein hair treatment at home, you need only one ingredient and that is egg.
- Beat the egg and apply it on wet hair.
- Keep the egg on the hair for 30 minutes and follow this with a thorough hair shampoo session.
Silicon Hair Treatment At Home
- To do this silicon hair treatment at home, you need two ingredients - cumin seeds and olive oil. This is an overnight process.
- Start with soaking the cumin seeds in olive oil all night long.
- Next morning, apply the cumin seeds along with the oil on your hair scalp and keep it on for 20-30 minutes.
- End with a shampoo session.
Deep Oil Treatment At Home
- To do this deep oil hair treatment at home, you need two ingredients - rosemary oil and coconut oil.
- Mix rosemary and coconut oil in the right ratio of 1:2.
- Apply the mixture on to your hair and scalp before going to bed. Cover your head with a shower cap all night long.
- Next day, you can shampoo your hair. This can be repeated up to three times in a week.
Fruit Hair Treatment At Home
- To do the fruit hair treatment, you need an avocado and a banana.
- Mash both and mix it thoroughly.
- Apply the avocado and banana mask on to your hair and scalp. Keep it on for 30 minutes.
- Then, you can shampoo and condition your hair. Doing this once in a week shows a big improvement in the hair texture.
Vitamin Hair Treatment At Home
- To do the vitamin hair treatment at home, you can pick among the following - mango, carrot or papaya.
- Make a smoothie of the one vegetable or fruit you make. Add a tablespoon of raw milk in it.
- Apply it all over your hair and scalp. Keep it for an hour.
- Wash with shampoo and conditioner.