- 16 min ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 23 min ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- 51 min ago Sonakshi Sinha’s Recent Pink Ethereal Outfits Are What All Fashionistas' Dreams Are Made Of
- 1 hr ago 11 Health Benefits Of White Pepper
- Movies Inside Video: What Break Up? Kartik Aaryan & Sara Ali Khan Are All Comfy At The Star Screen Awards
- News Noida police recover 2 dead bodies in a house, extramarital affair suspected
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Sports Sri Lanka arrive in Pakistan for first Test series on Pak soil after 2009
- Technology Vivo V17: The Good, Bad, And The X Factor
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Long, shiny and voluminous hair can be all yours with one main ingredient - Coconut Oil and a few other remedies that can prevent greying of hair and also give you long and shiny hair.
Coconut oil is rich in antimicrobial properties, lauric acid, and medium-chain fatty acids that strengthen the hair, condition the scalp, and help to regrow hair. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that keep your hair strong and healthy.
What Is Premature Greying Of Hair:
Premature greying of hair is nowadays becoming a big concern for people in their early 20's or 30's. For some, this condition is seen in an even earlier stage.
Premature greying of hair can be a result of some genetic factor, poor nutrition, hormonal fluctuations, smoking, pollution, stress, use of unsuitable hair products, and certain diseases such as chronic cold, sinusitis, and thyroid disorders.
Also Read:Simple tips to get black hair naturally!
When the amount of melanin, which is a pigment that gives your hair a natural colour, becomes low, your hair tends to turn white or gray. Deficiency of certain vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B, iron, copper, and iodine can contribute to this problem.
Remedies For Premature Greying Of Hair:
In this article we intend to bring out several simple ways of using coconut oil and other ingredients to prevent premature greying of hair.
Plain Coconut Oil:
One best and easiest remedy is to use pure and plain coconut oil. Just apply this generously on your scalp and hair, and massage well. Do this every night before going to bed and wash off in the morning.
Henna is a wonderful hair colourant and a great coolant. It is an excellent conditioner and not only nourishes your hair, but also makes it healthy, strong, dark and shiny.
All you have to do is pluck a handful of henna leaves and boil them in coconut oil until they become charred. Cool completely, strain and use this oil regularly on your scalp and hair.
Curry leaves have the capacity of providing a darker pigmentation on your hair. When combined with coconut oil, it becomes an excellent hair tonic for treating premature gray hair.
Take a bunch of curry leaves and boil them in coconut oil until they are charred. Cool completely and strain this oil.
Now massage your scalp and hair completely with this oil and leave on for 30-45 minutes and rinse off. Repeat this at least twice in a week for best results.
Amla, or Indian gooseberry, is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants and has anti-ageing benefits. It is excellent for a variety of hair problems, including premature greying of hair.
Take some coconut oil in a pan and add some dried amla pieces to the oil.
Boil this mixture until the amla pieces are charred and all the amla extract is available in the oil. Strain this mixture and massage this oil well on your scalp and hair.
You can leave it overnight or for at least an hour and then rinse it off. Alternatively, you can also use amla powder if you do not have dried amla pieces. Repeat this at least twice a week.
Mix about three teaspoons of lemon juice with some coconut oil, such that it is sufficient for the length of your hair. Massage this mixture on your hair and scalp and leave it on for about 60 minutes before you rinse it off.
Coconut Oil Shampoo:
The other best remedy to avoid premature greying of hair is to use a mild shampoo for hair wash that contains at least some amount of coconut oil in it.