- 6 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 9 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 10 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 11 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Nothing can be worse than spending most of the time in managing your frizzy hair. Handling frizzy hair is a difficult task, especially for those who have dry and curly hair. Now, this condition can be take care of at home with the help of natural remedies, continue reading to know how to treat frizzy hair at home.
Many of us attempt to improve the condition of our hair but often fail. While others believe frizzy hair condition is a natural hair texture which cannot be treated at any cost, it is also noted that it can be tamed with the help of natural remedies.
Well, if you are the one who is dealing with dry and frizzy hair, then let me tell you that frizzy hair can be treated easily with the help of these natural hair remedies.
Generally, frizzy hair is due to lack of nourishment and hydration on the scalp. In order to treat the hair frizz, you should drink lots of water and also use the natural hair treatments mentioned below.
Check out these natural anti-frizz hair remedies which can help to treat dull, dry and frizzy hair for good.
1. Almond Oil And Egg
Almond oil and egg is a protein-rich hair pack, which can provide the right amount of nutrients and hydration on your scalp. In order to make this pack athome, you need half a cup of almond oil and one egg white. Whisk both the ingredients together and add two spoons of lemon juice to it. Now, section your hair and apply this mask carefully with the help of a brush. Wait for some time and wash off with cold water.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
One of the best and effective remedies to treat hair frizz is using apple cider vinegar. This acetic acid solution is a great ingredient which can help to keep your scalp hydrated and also repair the frizz. You need to take one cup of apple cider vinegar and add 2-3 spoons of olive oil to it. Mix them together and apply this on the roots as well as the hair ends. Due to a large amount of acetic acid and potassium in apple cider vinegar, it can help to keep your scalp and hair hydrated, thus preventing the frizzy hair condition.
3. Egg Mask
Using egg mask can help to treat hair and also improve the elasticity of the skin. Egg mask is an important mask that can help to reduce tangling of hair and also increase the resistance to hair breakage. Take one egg and add two spoons of almond oil to it. Whisk them together and apply this on your scalp. Wash off with lukewarm water. Eggs contain a lot of potassium, nutrients, and vitamins that can help to keep your scalp hydrated.
Banana is a well-known ingredient which is known to take care of several skin and hair care problems. One among the ways bananas can help you is by treating dry and frizzy hair. Bananas are known for the high amount of nutrients, vitamins, and potassium in it which is required to treat dehydrated scalp. Take one banana and mash it into a thick paste. Now, add one spoon of yogurt and one spoon of honey. Mix together and apply on your scalp. Wear a shower cap and wait for at least 40 minutes. Wash off with cold water.
Honey is a potent ingredient that keeps your scalp moisturized and hydrated for a long period of time. It is a well-known remedy that can help to treat dull and dried scalp. Take some honey and add some warm water to it. Make sure the consistency of the honey is light, so that it can be applied on the scalp easily. Cover the hair with honey mask and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water.
6. Avocado Hair Mask
Using avocado hair mask is another important remedy that can help to treat frizzy hair by providing the right type of nutrient to the scalp. Take a few boiled avocados and mash them to make a paste. Now, add one spoon of honey and mix it together. Spread this mixture on the scalp and wait for some time. Wash off with cold water later.
Using mayonnaise is another potent ingredient which can help to treat dry, dull and frizzy hair. Mayonnaise helps in adding an extra layer of moisture, thus preventing the risk of frizzy hair. Take ½ a cup of mayonnaise and add 1/3rd cup of almond oil to it. Mix them together and apply on the scalp. You can also add one egg to the hair mask. Leave it for 40 minutes and shampoo well later.