- 7 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 7 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 8 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 8 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Exactly like the dazzling divas, men at the IIFA ceremony also are setting fashion goals every year and there is no exception to it this time as well. Few of the Khans, some from the 90s and the fresh young men, who have landed there are flaunting either their hair, or goggles, attires and last but not the least, definitely their moustache styles.
Not that all have a defined moustache to take note of, but even when it comes to the clean look of celebs, we got to keep an eye on it.
So, without further ado, have a look at the ten Bollywood men and their beard and moustache styles, with which they landed at New York for the IIFA ceremony 2017.
Armaan Malik: Scruffy Moustache
Always remembered for his innocent looks, at the IIFA this year, Armaan Malik makes a dashing appearance with his scruffy moustache, which might not look very clean but the messiness adds to his blithe appearance.
Karan Johar: Old-School Clean Shave
Have you ever seen him in any other beard style over the decades? The film-maker this time is stealing the show with his goggles and attires, keeping the hair, moustache and appearance exactly like every other time.
Karan Singh Grover: Beatnik Moustache
Previously attempted by so many Bollywood actors, Karan Singh Grover this time is resembling the coffee house poet look with his moustache and goatee, though both are not connected. The rest of the beard is well shaved, which shows that the actor, along with his gym sessions, does not miss on regular salon visits.
Karan Wahi: Full Beard Cropped Hair Look
The youngest Karan who made to the IIFA this time is continuing his unpretentious casual look with a face full of beard, yet his hair is well cropped. Will he trim his beard by the IIFA ceremony? Let's wait and watch.
Saif Ali Khan: Cowboy Moustache
One of the Khans who has landed early and is busy in the rehearsals for the IIFA awards 2017, Saif Ali Khan this time is in a neat cowboy moustache with a clean shave. Though he looks princely, it is very similar to the actor's look in his 2011 film Aarakshan.
Salman Khan: The Three-in-One Beard Style
Salman spotted at the New York airport with mom Helen this time has a moustache, goatee and french cut around the chin. Together, the three make him look very similar to what we had seen him at, last year. A little more twist to his beard would have allowed us to pen a few more lines.
Shahid Kapoor: Full-Length Beard
Shahid arrived along with his family and is looking breathtaking in his full beard that starts from the hair. Must say, the 'Ishq Vishq' boy is now a grown-up man all set to fire at the IIFA red carpet and ceremony this weekend.
Sunil Shetty: Half-Length Beard With A Moustache
This time Mr. Shetty has half-covered his face with beard and mostache that is very slightly connected to the hair. This beard and moustache style has diminished his numerical age and has wooed so many female fans.
Sushant Singh Rajput: Buzzed Beard With A Pencil Moustache
Sushant's IIFA looks is already being criticised by fashionista and fashion buffs. Though this beard still makes him look child like, but dear Sushant, it's the IIFA and you can be a little more perfect over your casual clothes and appearances.
Varun Dhawan: Classic Clean Shaved
Varun this time is looking really youthful with his clean beard look. Not experimenting much with either clothes, appearnces, hair or beard. This man ensures his fashion quotient is at a status quo always.