- 6 hrs ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 16 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 17 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 17 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Is Rock Steady At First Place; Shakti Out Of TRP Race
- News PM tears into Pakistan at 'Howdy Modi', says "Its a breeding ground of terrorism"
- Sports Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool: Joy of six for Klopp's men
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Exactly like the dazzling divas, men at the IIFA ceremony also are setting fashion goals every year and there is no exception to it this time as well. Few of the Khans, some from the 90s and the fresh young men, who have landed there are flaunting either their hair, or goggles, attires and last but not the least, definitely their moustache styles.
Not that all have a defined moustache to take note of, but even when it comes to the clean look of celebs, we got to keep an eye on it.
So, without further ado, have a look at the ten Bollywood men and their beard and moustache styles, with which they landed at New York for the IIFA ceremony 2017.
Armaan Malik: Scruffy Moustache
Always remembered for his innocent looks, at the IIFA this year, Armaan Malik makes a dashing appearance with his scruffy moustache, which might not look very clean but the messiness adds to his blithe appearance.
Karan Johar: Old-School Clean Shave
Have you ever seen him in any other beard style over the decades? The film-maker this time is stealing the show with his goggles and attires, keeping the hair, moustache and appearance exactly like every other time.
Karan Singh Grover: Beatnik Moustache
Previously attempted by so many Bollywood actors, Karan Singh Grover this time is resembling the coffee house poet look with his moustache and goatee, though both are not connected. The rest of the beard is well shaved, which shows that the actor, along with his gym sessions, does not miss on regular salon visits.
Karan Wahi: Full Beard Cropped Hair Look
The youngest Karan who made to the IIFA this time is continuing his unpretentious casual look with a face full of beard, yet his hair is well cropped. Will he trim his beard by the IIFA ceremony? Let's wait and watch.
Saif Ali Khan: Cowboy Moustache
One of the Khans who has landed early and is busy in the rehearsals for the IIFA awards 2017, Saif Ali Khan this time is in a neat cowboy moustache with a clean shave. Though he looks princely, it is very similar to the actor's look in his 2011 film Aarakshan.
Salman Khan: The Three-in-One Beard Style
Salman spotted at the New York airport with mom Helen this time has a moustache, goatee and french cut around the chin. Together, the three make him look very similar to what we had seen him at, last year. A little more twist to his beard would have allowed us to pen a few more lines.
Shahid Kapoor: Full-Length Beard
Shahid arrived along with his family and is looking breathtaking in his full beard that starts from the hair. Must say, the 'Ishq Vishq' boy is now a grown-up man all set to fire at the IIFA red carpet and ceremony this weekend.
Sunil Shetty: Half-Length Beard With A Moustache
This time Mr. Shetty has half-covered his face with beard and mostache that is very slightly connected to the hair. This beard and moustache style has diminished his numerical age and has wooed so many female fans.
Sushant Singh Rajput: Buzzed Beard With A Pencil Moustache
Sushant's IIFA looks is already being criticised by fashionista and fashion buffs. Though this beard still makes him look child like, but dear Sushant, it's the IIFA and you can be a little more perfect over your casual clothes and appearances.
Varun Dhawan: Classic Clean Shaved
Varun this time is looking really youthful with his clean beard look. Not experimenting much with either clothes, appearnces, hair or beard. This man ensures his fashion quotient is at a status quo always.