Guava leaves are the latest rage within the beauty community. Replete with vitamins B and C, these leaves are hailed as hair health boosters.
Other than that, they also contain various nutrients that can treat unsightly conditions and transform the appearance of your hair.
Using these leaves on a regular basis can help you get the kind of tresses you've always dreamed of.
If you're yet to try out this incredible ingredient, then do read on. As today, at Boldsky, we're letting you know about the effective ways in which you can use guava leaves to treat different hair problems.
The most common hair-related problems are dandruff, dry hair, breakage, oiliness and many more. You can easily use this natural ingredient for all these issues.
However, the way you use them can determine the overall result. That is why, it is crucial to use guava leaves in combination with ingredients that are equally effective.
Here we've listed the most effective ways to use guava leaves for specific hair problems:
1. Guava Leaves With Lemon Juice For Dandruff
- Put a handful of guava leaves in a blender to get the powder.
- Mix the powder with 2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Apply the resulting concoction to your scalp area and wash it off after 20 minutes.
- Use this method on a weekly basis to keep dandruff at bay.
2. Guava Leaves With Coconut Oil For Frizzy Hair
- Take 2 teaspoons of guava leaves powder and mix it with 3 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Smear the concoction to your hair and after 30 minutes, wash it off with a mild shampoo.
- For frizz-free tresses, try using guava leaves in this particular way on a weekly basis.
3. Guava Leaves With Avocado For Heat-damaged Hair
- Put a handful of guava leaves and 2 cups of water in a saucepan.
- Boil it for about 10-15 minutes. Take it off the stove and allow it to cool off for a little while.
- Mash a ripe avocado and mix its paste with the prepared solution.
- Apply the blend to your scalp and tresses. Let it sit there for 25-30 minutes before washing it off with cold water.
- Indulge in this at-home method on a biweekly basis to treat heat-damaged hair.
4. Guava Leaves With Egg White For Greasy Hair
- Mix 2-3 teaspoons of guava leaves powder with an egg white.
- Work the blend onto your scalp area and leave it there for a good 40 minutes.
- Wash off the material with tepid water and your regular shampoo.
- Get grease-free hair by using this concoction on a weekly basis.
5. Guava Leaves With Amla Oil For Hair Loss
- Merge 1 teaspoon of guava leaves powder with 2 tablespoons of amla oil.
- Gently massage it all over the scalp area and leave it there for a good 30 minutes.
- Wash your head with your regular shampoo and follow up by applying a mild conditioner.
- Reverse the hair loss problem by using this homemade blend once a week.
6. Guava Leaves With Olive Oil For Dry Hair
- Just put 5-6 guava leaves in a pot of boiling water. Allow it to boil for a good 10 minutes.
- Later on, set the pot to cool off for a little while before mixing the solution with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Rinse your hair with this homemade blend and leave the residue on for about 30 minutes.
- Afterwards, wash your head with a mild shampoo.
- Treat your hair's dryness by using this method on a weekly basis.
7. Guava Leaves With Apple Cider Vinegar For Dull Hair
- Mix 1 teaspoon of guava leaves powder with ½ a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and 3 tablespoons of rose water.
- Apply the material on to your scalp area as well as the ends of your tresses.
- Leave the residue on for a good 30 minutes before washing it off with your regular shampoo.
- Combat the dull hair problem by using guava leaves in this specific way on a biweekly basis.
8. Guava Leaves With Curry Leaves For Gray Hair
- Put 4-5 guava leaves and a handful of curry leaves in a pot of boiling water.
- Let it boil for about 10-15 minutes before taking the pot off the stove.
- Set it under the fan to cool off the solution.
- Once done, rinse your hair with tepid water and follow up by rinsing it with the resulting solution.
- Leave the residue on for 5 minutes before rinsing it off with cold water.
- Use guava leaves in this specific way to darken gray hair.
- Reasons Why You Should Use Sulphate-free Shampoo
- 9 Amazing Ways To Use Chia Seeds For Skin And Hair
- Try These Amazing Homemade Rehydrating Hair Masks
- 10 Simple Ways To Detox Your Hair
- What Will Happen If You Do Not Shampoo Every Day?
- Homemade Carrot Masks For Smooth Hair
- 10 Amazing Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Lice
- Sonali Bendre's New Look : Chemotherapy Hair Loss Tips
- DIY Leave-in Neem Hair Tonic For Long And Strong Hair
- How To Do A Sock Bun In 6 Easy Steps
- Causes Of Eyebrow Hair Loss And How To Treat Them?
- Did You Know These Side-Effects Of Hair Smoothening?