- 13 hrs ago Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 22 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 23 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- 23 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Kareena Kapoor Khan, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- News Spice-2000 bombs and the Balakot connection; What’s new about these upgraded 'building blasters'
- Technology How To Share Pictures Without Compression On WhatsApp
- Finance Petrol, Diesel To Get Expensive As Crude Jumps 13% On Attack in Saudi
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Every girl dreams of getting soft and smooth hair. But with our busy and hectic schedules, it is impossible to always remember to take care of our hair. However, these little tips and tricks will ensure that you get softer hair and that too in just a week!
Your hair may seem like it needs a whole lot of care and attention, especially when it gets damaged. And these days, damaged hair is a very common occurrence, what with all the pollution around. Even the sun can damage your hair to a great extent.
This is why, it is really important to take care of your hair. A lot of us have rough, damaged hair these days, and it seems like no amount of taking care of it can help. But, this is not true. These remedies will give you softer hair in as little as a week.
Here's how to get softer hair in a week.
Use only sulphate- and paraben-free shampoos, as they have lesser chemicals in them and wouldn't be so harsh on your hair. Your scalp produces natural oils that harsh shampoos can sometimes strip off.
2. Hair Type:
It is really important for you to know whether you have oily hair, dry hair or a combination of both. This helps you pick a shampoo easily. It is also important to know if your hair is thin or thick. And based on the same, you must use products that can give you softer hair.
3. Avoid Colouring:
Avoid colouring your hair with a hair-dye or bleach. The chemicals in these can make your hair seem soft right after you use it, but as the days go by, you will see that this actually makes your hair a lot rougher than it was when you first started out.
4. Heat Protection:
Before using any styling tools, use a serum as a heat protectant. A lot of women skip this, but they don't realize that heat-styling tools are extremely damaging for the hair.
5. ACV Rinse:
This is actually one of the fastest and safest home remedies to get softer hair almost instantly. Take one part of apple cider vinegar and three parts of water and use this to rinse your hair after you shampoo. This will surely make your hair soft like nothing else.
6. Hot Oil Treatment:
This is definitely the best way to get softer hair in a week. Warm up a little bit of coconut oil and use this to massage your scalp. This helps to open up your hair follicles and gives deep-level nutrition to the hair. Do this before every time you wash your hair, to get softer hair in a week.