It is a well-known fact that weak hair is prone to damage and breakage. This type of hair looks lifeless, brittle and can bring down your beauty quotient by notches.
Several internal and external factors can lead to weakening of hair follicles. One of those factors is lack of protein. Insufficient protein in your diet can lead to hair loss and other unsightly conditions.
However, you can easily tackle this problem by treating your hair with protein-rich packs. Don't worry, we're not asking you to head to a beauty store and splurge money on a commercial hair pack.
Instead, we're letting you know about the best protein-rich hair packs that you can easily create at the comfort of your home. The ingredients used to make these packs are all replete with hair-benefitting proteins and antioxidants that can make hair breakage a thing of the past.
In fact, the benefits of these protein-rich hair packs go way beyond treating hair loss. They can also promote hair growth and keep unpleasant hair conditions at bay.
Take a look at these hair packs here:
1. Egg And Coconut Oil Pack
- Thoroughly beat an egg in a bowl and add 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Work the pack all over your head and leave it there for an hour before shampooing your hair.
- Try this wonderful protein-rich hair pack twice a week for noticeable results.
2. Avocado And Green Tea Pack
- Mash an avocado and combine it with a cup of freshly brewed green tea.
- Massage the resulting pack all over your scalp area and let it sit there for an hour before washing off the residue with normal water.
- Weekly application of this pack can yield great results for your tresses.
3. Mayonnaise And Lemon Juice Pack
- In a bowl, put 2-3 tablespoons of mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Stir to get a cream-like consistency.
- Evenly spread it all over your head and post keeping it on for 30 minutes use lukewarm water to wash off the material.
- Biweekly usage of this pack should help your locks become long and strong.
4. Olive Oil And Banana Pack
- Create this next pack by mixing 3 tablespoons of olive oil with 5-6 tablespoons of mashed banana.
- Slather the pack on your head and after 40 minutes just use a mild shampoo to wash away the residue.
- Twice a week, you can use this amazing pack for getting flaunt-worthy hair.
5. Almond Oil And Amla Juice Pack
- Prepare a concoction of 2 tablespoons of almond oil and 1 tablespoon of amla juice.
- Spread it all over your head and after 30 minutes wash it off with a light shampoo.
- Use this pack twice a month to give your lack luster hair a dose of protein.
6. Coconut Milk And Fenugreek Seeds Pack
- Mix 2 tablespoons of coconut milk with 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds powder.
- Put the pack on your scalp and allow it to stay there for a good 40 minutes before washing off the material with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the usage of this pack on a biweekly basis to achieve long and strong hair.
7. Yogurt And Honey Pack
- Simply mix 2 tablespoons of yogurt with 1 teaspoon of organic honey.
- Massage the resulting pack on your head and let it stay there for about 40 minutes before washing it off with a light shampoo.
- Pamper your hair with this pack on a weekly basis to get visible results.
8. Milk Cream And Aloe Vera Gel Pack
- Blend 2 teaspoons of milk cream with 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- Put the material on your scalp area and leave it there for about 40 minutes before shampooing your hair.
- Give your locks the much-needed dose of protein by using this pack on a weekly basis.
- Ever Tried Using Tomato For Thicker & Stronger Hair?
- Egg Remedies To Prevent Hair Loss And Boost Hair Growth
- Can Sugar Help In Treating Dandruff?
- 3 Ways To Use Lavender Essential Oil For Healthy & Shiny Hair
- DIY Creams For Frizz-free Hair
- Dealing With Grey Hair? Here's How Camphor Can Help!
- Fish Oil & Its Benefits For Skin And Hair
- Nourish Your Hair The Right Way With This DIY Hair Serum
- What Is Hair Burning & How Does It Help To Treat Split Ends?
- 5 Amazing Benefits Of Nettle Leaves For Skin & Hair
- Worried Of Grey Hair? Here's How Saffron Can Actually Help!
- Spirulina: What Is It & How To Include It In Your Beauty Regime