- just now Deepika Padukone Flaunts Vintage Outfit But It Has A Whiff Of Traditional Touch
- 22 min ago Kajal Aggarwal Wore A Green Suit For Maha Shivratri Celebrations And It Had All Our Attention
- 58 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Spotted In Casuals At The Airport And Will Be Seen Walking The Ramp Today
- 2 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Taapsee, Kareena Kapoor, Lady Gaga, Deepika Padukone & More
- News Uttar Pradesh BJP MLA Ravindra Nath Tripathi gets clean chit in gangrape case
- Movies Karisma Kapoor’s Web Series Debut Mentalhood Is All Set To Release In March
- Technology Sony Xperia L4 Announced With Triple Rear Cameras: Price And Specs
- Finance Pensioners Can Submit Life Certificate At Any Time During The Year Online
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Models Launching In India On 3 March: Details And Expected Prices
- Sports ICC WWT20: Win against formidable Australia will give India huge confidence going ahead, says Mithali Raj
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Wedding is definitely a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for all of us and we certainly would want to look our best on the 'big day'.
We want to look perfectly flawless and gorgeous and also be the center of attraction.
We make sure that each and every thing - starting from our dress to our makeup to the accessories - is on point.
But what about the hair? Hairdo is the most essential thing about being a bride. It can either help get you or break the look.
For this, you must ensure that you do not commit some of the common mistakes that can ruin your big day and avoid these at any cost.
If you don't want to be featured in the bridal makeup disasters list, then you need to take a look at this article!
There are some common mistakes that brides make, which can ruin their hairstyle and inturn their entire look.
So, read to know what are the bridal hair mistakes to avoid.
1. Throw Those Cheap Hair Extensions Away:
Make sure not to go for cheap hair extensions. Further, you need to pick up those that match your original hair colour so as to not give you that fake look. It's better to pick the one by yourself as the ones in the parlours can be of a very poor quality.
2. Avoid High Puffs:
Sporting a very high puff can make you look outrageous! Trust us, on this. You'll have a disastrous look if you keep your puffs high. It is recommended to go for the ones that are at a decent level.
3. Use Fresh Flowers Wisely:
Yes, fresh flowers do look amazing. But when it comes to adorning the hair with it, it depends on how you choose to make it appear. Trying to look like a flower vase will only give others a stale view. This is one of the worst wedding hair mistakes to avoid.
4. Don't Forget To Use Enough Bobby Pins:
If you're going for buns and patterns, it is necessary that you secure your hairdo with loads of bobby pins. If the hair comes off from here and there, then it can affect your entire look.
5. Avoid Extremely Bright And Bold Hair Colours:
You need to keep your hair colour decent and simple for your wedding day. Do not go for bold and bright colours, as it wouldn't suit the ambiance. It is recommended to go for subtle hues.
6. Do Not Forget To Take Trials:
You might be so absolved in doing facials and massages that you tend to neglect on your hair. It is better to go for a hairstyle trial as well before your wedding day, so that you can decide on a better one for yourself on the day.
7. Do Not Over Spray On The Hair:
You need to inform your stylist not to over spray. Hair sprays will hold the hairstyle in place, but too much of it will make the hairstyle fall out of place. This is one of the bridal hair mistakes that you need to avoid at any cost.