Exactly like the female fraternity, the Bollywood men also presented their best when it came to the IIFA 2017 event. This time, it wasn't the actors alone but even singers, musicians, directors, producers, etc., came out with different styles and looked top class. They sure seemed to have experimented with their looks.
The results are, well, these men sure set serious fashion goals for other men out there. From hair to shades or attire, a strong hint of experimentation was seen among all the Bollywood men across all of the IIFA 2017 events.
In this article, we present to you the eight best full beard styles that the B-town men opted for. Though age-wise this list is very varied, yet each man with his look indeed won over a million hearts with his full beard style. Check now!
Abhay Doel: Pricky Beard With A Clear Moustache
Though not seen often at the IIFA events, Abhay stole the show on the final award night with his pricky beard style, completely opposite to his usual clean-shaven looks. The shades of Mr. Doel just added to his fashion quotient.
Anil Kapoor: Co-Joined Moustache And Beard, His Signature Style
The 90s women have always drooled over his moustache style and this time it was accompanied by a light goatee right beneath the lips and sparse beard growth all over. His jet black hair all over makes us doubt if he really is 60 years old?
Karan Wahi: Full Grown Beard With A Circular Moustache
Well, Karan's beard style needs a careful notice. Around the moustache, he had two brackets like shaved space, which made his moustache appear circular. Also, a distinct goatee with full face beard together made the young hero look terrific.
Ritesh Deshmukh: Full Grown Thick Beard Till The Neckline
When Ritesh was on the IIFA stage in New York, could anyone relate his look to his debut Bollywood film - Tujhe Meri Kasam? A completely matured manly look took over his persona with thick facial hair till the neckline. His makeover definitely deserves a five star rating.
Raj Kundra: Thick Beard With An English-Style Moustache
Though not an actor, but his style statement can't be denied and is completely at par with his sensuous wife. Though captured mostly with Shilpa always around him, here we found a selfie from New York that Mr. Kundra shared on his social media page. This one distinctly shows his English moustache and a full grown beard all around.
Jackky Bhagnani: Thick Beard With Distinct Goatee And Moustache
A thick moustache prominently joined with his beard, Jackky managed to look like class apart. In his small face, none can miss the goatee that is yet to mature, right below the lips. The hair spike, the bold eyebrows, and this beard style made him standup to the IIFA glam show.
Shahid Kapoor: Full Grown Beard With Lip Covering Moustache
So many of his female followers kept drooling over his full beard look, though the man was continuously spotted at New York either with his wife or baby. While checking Shahid's beard style at the IIFA, do not miss the side swept hairstyle he opted for to complete his macho man quotient.
Sunil Shetty: Fat French Cut Style With Well Groomed Beard
One of the veteran actors of the Bollywood film industry, Sunil also carried a full beard look at the IIFA event. However, the extraordinary aspect of his facial hair was a clean shaping right down his lips. Look carefully.
- Dia Mirza Channels Her Inner Femme Fatale In This Glittering Dress
- Casual Or Formal: Which Mouni Roy's IIFA 2018 Dress Do You Think Is Hot As Hell?
- Kriti's Sanon Ups The Sexy Quotient In This White Dress.
- Rubina And Abhinav Wore The Most Dreamy Wedding Attires Ever
- Which Kajol's Dress Will You Choose For The Friday Party Night With BFFs?
- Sushmita Sen And Her Daughter's Aww-Worthy Pic Can Give You Fun Dress Goals
- Anushka Sharma Says Bye To Virat Kohli In The Cutest Stylish Avatar Ever
- Anil Kapoor And Arjun Kapoor's IIFA 2018 Style Is So Hot And Happening
- Katrina Kaif's Body-hugging Dabangg Tour Dress Is Classically Sexy
- Shraddha Kapoor's Corset Dress Is The Latest Business Party Wear That You Should Don
- Date Night And No Dresses? So What! Wear A Sari Like Shruti Haasan And Woo Your Date
- Stressed Out? You Must Check Out Kriti Sanon's Eye-Soothing Gown At The IIFA 2018