Since time immemorial, women have gone to great lengths to get silky soft and smooth hair. This type of hair can raise one's beauty quotient by notches and make them stand out from the crowd, no matter where they go.
However, attaining such locks is no easy feat and most women are aware of this fact. As unavoidable factors like pollution, exposure to harmful sun rays, usage of chemical-infused products and heat styling tools, etc., can be the main factors behind dull-looking and brittle hair.
However, a majority of women have tried out commercial products that claim to make your hair soft and shiny or a few women have also gone through expensive treatments and have been unsatisfied with the results.
In case you too are someone whose hair looks dry, rough and dull, then you should read on. As today at Boldsky, we're letting you know about the ultimate at-home treatment for getting silky, soft hair.
All you need to do is get a hold of a few ingredients and create your own hair mask. These ingredients are amla powder, reetha powder, shikakai powder, honey and an egg.
Easily available, effective and replete with powerful hair-nourishing properties, all the aforementioned ingredients can restore your hair's natural beauty by improving its texture and overall appearance.
Here, we've mentioned all the details regarding the ultimate hair mask for silky soft hair, take a look.
Benefits Of Using Honey:
When your scalp loses its natural moisture, it becomes prone to damage and may start to look rough and dry. This is where honey can come to your scalp and hair's rescue.
As honey is one natural ingredient that is loaded with humectant properties, which can restore moisture to your scalp and hair.
Apart from that, honey can also act as a hair-strengthening agent that can prevent breakage and leave you with silky soft and strong hair.
Benefits Of Using Egg:
Egg is a true favourite ingredient for hair-conditioning treatments. Presence of nutrients and proteins in it can have a strong impact on the state of your hair.
Not only can these properties nourish your hair from the roots but also leave them feeling soft and smooth.
Moreover, application of an egg can effectively rebuild damaged hair and prevent it from becoming rough and brittle in the future.
Benefits Of Using Herbal Powders:
Replete with vitamin C, antioxidants and collagen-boosting compounds, shikakai powder is hailed as one of the best herbal powders for tackling various hair conditions like dryness and roughness.
Amla powder is a powerhouse of strong antioxidants that can strengthen your hair from the roots and improve its texture.
Also, it provides your scalp with the much-needed moisture and hydration that can reduce dryness and roughness.
What You'll Need:
- 1 Teaspoon Of Amla Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Of Shikakai Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Of Reetha Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Of Honey
- 1 Egg
How To Prepare:
- Put all the ingredients in a glass bowl.
- Mix them thoroughly to form a semi-liquid paste.
How To Use:
- Apply the resulting paste on to your scalp and then from the roots towards the length of the hair.
- Gently massage the scalp area with your fingertips for a few minutes.
- Leave it on for 40-50 minutes.
- Wash off the residue with cold water.
Things To Remember:
- To attain best results, you should use this homemade mask at least twice a week.
- Allow your hair to air-dry instead of using a hair dryer.
- Use a herbal shampoo for hair washing purpose.
- Try This Baking Soda And Honey Mask For Instant Glow
- How To Do A Pumpkin Facial At Home In Just Two Steps?
- Large Pores on Skin: Causes And Home Remedies
- Can Olive Oil Help In Treating Hair Loss?
- Does Flaxseed Help In Skin Brightening?
- How To Unclog Pores On Face At Home?
- 3-Ingredient Hair Masks To Revitalize Damaged Hair
- Home Remedies To Treat Different Skin Spots
- Homemade Green Gram Flour Face Pack For Anti-ageing
- Treat Scalp Scabs With These Remedies
- Must Try Walnut Remedies For A Perfect Skin
- DIY Turmeric Face Pack For Spotless Skin