- Technology Best Smartbands To Buy Under Rs 2000 To Buy In India
- Sports NBA legend Kobe Bryant reportedly dies in helicopter crash in California; news leaves sporting fraternity shocked
- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Movies Varane Avashyamund: The Official Teaser Wins The Hearts Of Netizens!
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
If your concern is increasing hair fall or baldness on scalp, then this home-made DIY hair treatment recipe is a rescue. To prepare this hair treatment recipe, you will need-onions, honey and essential oil. However, this hair treatment process should be left on your hair overnight and you need to reserve ample time in hand. In fact, preparing this DIY hair treatment also takes some time.
Before heading to the recipe, let us check how the ingredients used stimulates hair growth.
a) As they are rich in sulphur, they stop hair thinning and hair breakage. It's a direct solution for dry or brittle hair.
b) Applying onion pulp or juice on the scalp provides nourishment to hair follicles. Onions treat itchy, inflamed or dry scalp.
c) Onion works on premature hair greying as well.
a) As to the skin, honey is a natural moisturiser for the scalp. It provides long lasting hydration to the skin.
b) Honey cleanses the skin pores backed by its antibacterial properties.
c) Simultaneously, honey works as an emollient for the hair and helps the scalp to get rid of clogged pores, thereby, stimulating hair growth.
a) Medicinal properties of essential oils work on the scalp.
b) It's waterproof, yet adds a protective layer to the hair.
c) Some essential oils work on gross hair problems like dandruff or lice.
Recipe For DIY Home-made Hair Treatment Recipe
- 5 medium sized onions
- 1/2 small cup of raw honey
- 10 drops of essential oil (flavour is optional)
First, peel and chop the onions. Grate them in a food processor. Strain and collect the onion juice.
Second, to the onion juice add the honey and mix. This mixing takes time as the onion juice and the honey differ in texture.
Lastly, add the essential oil. Stir once and your home-made hair treatment recipe is ready for use.
Use this home-made hair treatment recipe of onion, honey and essential oil on your hair and scalp. Massage for up to 45 minutes.
Leave all night and wash the next day.