- 46 min ago Shraddha Kapoor Gives Us A Slay-Worthy Moment With Her Chic Dress For Saaho Promotions
- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Notches Up Her Glamorous Molten Golden Gown With Sassy Jewellery
- 1 hr ago Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Why Safety Should Come First In Dahi Handi Celebration?
- 1 hr ago How You Can Bring Back The Spark In Your Sex Life
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Is On Tow, Reveals Huami CEO
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 52: Tamil Thalaivas Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers: Dream 11 Predictions, Fantasy Tips
- News Pakistan to move ICJ over recent developments in Kashmir issue
- Movies Ajith Kumar Overtakes Rajinikanth And Vijay To Become The First Tamil Actor To Achieve This Record!
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance What Have We Learned About Home Insurance From Recent Floods?
- Automobiles New Isuzu V-Cross Diesel Automatic Launched In India At Rs 19.99 Lakh
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Styling your hair for any occasion may be tricky, especially if you love wearing hats.
There are so many types of hats available in the market, such as baseball caps or big floppy hats. They are not just a fashion accessory. They protect your hair and scalp from the damaging rays of the sun.
Caps can look really cute to sport, especially during summers or any sports event. Some of you might also sport a hat to hide a bad hair day.
Do you love wearing hats but do not know how to style your hair with it? We will guide you regarding the different hairstyles which you can sport while wearing a hat.
1) A High Ponytail-
This is one of the classic hairstyles that can be carried out while wearing a cup. Just tie up your hair in a high and sleek pony and pass it through the cut out in the back of the cap. It looks extremely sporty and cute.
2) Waterfall Braids-
Waterfall braids are a rage nowadays. Style your hair in a low waterfall braid, just where the cap ends. Make sure to team this look with a low back neck for maximum effect.
If you are planning for a day out with your girl pals, try pigtails. Divide your hair into two equal halves and tie them up in low ponytails. Use cute accessories or ribbons to tie-up your hair for a cuteness overdose.
4) Cute Front Bun-
If you have gorgeous curls, scoop all your hair into a bun in front of your forehead and cover the back with a wide-rimmed hat. It looks fun and chirpy and is extremely easy to do.
5) Double Buns-
For all of you with mid-length hair, double buns are chic and fun this season. Divide your hair in equal portions and bring them to your ears. Cover your head with a cap. Take one section of the hair and tie it into a loose bun which just about covers your ear. Repeat this for the other side as well. They instantly spell casual-chic and you will never want to remove your cap ever.
Fishtail braids look nice and neat when paired with a cap. They give that easy holiday vibe which is too hard to resist. One-sided or two, the choice can be yours.
7) Half-braided Pigtails-
This is a more improvised version of a standard pigtail. Tie your hair into two pigtails. Take a section from each side and braid it, leaving it midway. It looks super cute and easy to do. Totally effortless and chic.
8) The Low Bun-
This hairstyle is quite common while wearing hats. Instead of a low pony, just tie your hair in a messy but structured bun with tousled hair. Pull out a few strands of hair from each side of your face for that instantly cool yet glamorous look.