- 52 min ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 12 December 2019
- News Flights from Kolkata to Dibrugarh cancelled following CAB protest in Assam
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Finance Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Lists At 64% Premium Over Issue Price
- Movies Birthday Exclusive! People Tend To Be At Ease Around Rajinikanth, Says Kishore
- Technology Huawei P40 To Feature Advanced Horizon Display: Launch By March 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Growing your hair can be really difficult, but when you finally do manage to grow it, doesn't it look really pretty? Here are some hairstyles for girls with long hair, which would enhance your long hair look even more.
With long hair, you can pull off most hairstyles, and even if you leave it loose, it'll look really nice. But sometimes, it feels good to go the extra mile for that pretty look. And that means, hairstyles.
It is really important to take proper care of your hair for these hairstyles to look good, as unhealthy hair can never look nice. We've all been there.
Most of these hairstyles are very easy to do, while some of them may take some time. So, here are the hairstyles for girls with long hair. Do try them out!
1. Half Bun:
This style has become increasingly popular and is a really pretty and easy hairstyle for everyone to try, as it is so low maintenance.
Also Read : Check out these amazing hair hacks
2. Messy Ponytail:
This is one of the best hairstyles for girls with long hair, as this takes very little time and you can just bunch up your hair into a ponytail and you'll be done.
No one can go wrong leaving their long hair loose. Make sure that your hair is not frizzy when you are doing this style, as that can look just plain off.
4. Side Pins:
If you are one of those girls who hates having her hair touch her face, then pinning up your hair at the sides is the best option for you.
Also Read : Here's what you need to do if you want really long hair!
5. Braid Crown:
This is the only slightly difficult hairstyle on this list. Basically, you make two tiny braids at the front and then bring them back and pin them together.
6. Half Updo:
This is a really simple and low maintenance hairstyle and even looks really pretty. It would take you a maximum of two minutes to get this hairstyle for long hair right.
Also Read : Did you know that turmeric can make magic on your hair! WOW