- 7 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Movies Will Sakshi Agarwal Come Back To Bigg Boss Tamil 3 House As A Wild Card Entry? Fans Are Waiting!
- News This delivery boy sings 'Gori Tera Gaon Bada Pyara' on customer’s request, wins internet
- Sports Sindhu chases elusive gold at Basel World Championships
- Technology Office vs Office 365: Key differences you should know
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Growing your hair can be really difficult, but when you finally do manage to grow it, doesn't it look really pretty? Here are some hairstyles for girls with long hair, which would enhance your long hair look even more.
With long hair, you can pull off most hairstyles, and even if you leave it loose, it'll look really nice. But sometimes, it feels good to go the extra mile for that pretty look. And that means, hairstyles.
It is really important to take proper care of your hair for these hairstyles to look good, as unhealthy hair can never look nice. We've all been there.
Most of these hairstyles are very easy to do, while some of them may take some time. So, here are the hairstyles for girls with long hair. Do try them out!
1. Half Bun:
This style has become increasingly popular and is a really pretty and easy hairstyle for everyone to try, as it is so low maintenance.
Also Read : Check out these amazing hair hacks
2. Messy Ponytail:
This is one of the best hairstyles for girls with long hair, as this takes very little time and you can just bunch up your hair into a ponytail and you'll be done.
No one can go wrong leaving their long hair loose. Make sure that your hair is not frizzy when you are doing this style, as that can look just plain off.
4. Side Pins:
If you are one of those girls who hates having her hair touch her face, then pinning up your hair at the sides is the best option for you.
Also Read : Here's what you need to do if you want really long hair!
5. Braid Crown:
This is the only slightly difficult hairstyle on this list. Basically, you make two tiny braids at the front and then bring them back and pin them together.
6. Half Updo:
This is a really simple and low maintenance hairstyle and even looks really pretty. It would take you a maximum of two minutes to get this hairstyle for long hair right.
Also Read : Did you know that turmeric can make magic on your hair! WOW