- 4 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 10 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 10 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 11 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- Technology Week 49, 2019 Launch Roundup: Vivo iQOO Neo, Motorola One Hyper, Nokia 2.3, Vivo Y9s And More
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s 26 Year Old Sister Syama Tamshi Siddiqui Passes Away
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Vitamin E oil is often lauded as one of the most effective oils for skin care. However, very few people are aware of the fact that it also comes with a host of benefits that can do wonders on damaged and lifeless tresses.
So, take a break from the expensive store-bought chemically concentrated hair products and try applying vitamin E oil for improving the condition of your tresses.
Also Read: Beauty benefits of vitamin-e oil on face
Replete with antioxidants, vitamin E oil can not only infuse shine back to your hair but also strengthen it from the roots. Several women use this oil to make homemade hair masks and packs for fighting off a myriad of hair-related problems.
If you find it hard to believe that vitamin E oil can truly transform your hair, then do read on. In this article, we have compiled a list of effective ways in which vitamin E oil can benefit your hair.
These amazing benefits are the reasons why numerous women swear by the effectiveness of vitamin E oil in improving hair's appearance and texture. Take a peek at these benefits here.
Note: Do a scalp patch test with vitamin E oil before applying it all over to ensure that it suits your hair type.
1. Promotes Hair Growth
Applying vitamin E oil to your hair can stimulate the blood circulation and also promote hair growth. That is why, vitamin E oil is often used as a key ingredient in many commercial hair care products.
2. Smoothens Split Ends
Sick and tired of the unsightly split ends that just keep coming back? Try applying vitamin E oil on the roots of your mane to effectively treat the split ends.
3. Deeply Conditions The Hair
Do you feel like the effect of the store-bought conditioners only last a day? If so, then try conditioning your hair with vitamin E oil for a long-lasting impact.
4. Prevents Premature Greying
Premature greying is a highly common hair-related problem. Instead of reaching out for an over-the-counter hair colour product, try to massage vitamin E oil on your scalp and all your tresses.
5. Banishes Dandruff
Dandruff is one the most prominent and unsightly hair-related problem. If you're currently suffering from this issue, then try applying vitamin E oil to your hair to banish dandruff for good.
6. Nourishes The Scalp
Lack of nourishment in the scalp causes your tresses to look dry and lifeless. Nourish your scalp with vitamin E oil, at least twice a month, for improving the texture of your tresses.
7. Strengthens Hair Follicles
The nutrients and antioxidants present in vitamin E oil can have long-lasting positive effects on your mane. It tends to strengthen hair follicles and prevent them from breaking down easily.
8. Adds Volume To Thin Hair
Wish your tresses looked voluminous? Apply vitamin E oil onto your hair and scalp, at least twice a month, to get voluminous hair that looks incredibly gorgeous even without any styling.
9. Restores Moisture To Dry Hair
Dry hair looks lifeless and brings down your beauty quotient to a great extent. Make your hair smooth by adding moisture to it. And the best way to do so is by including vitamin E oil in your weekly hair care regimen.