- 45 min ago Kriti Sanon Has Fashion Lessons For Those Who Want To Ace The Traditional Marathi Look
- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Gives Us Awe-worthy Moments With Her Ethnic And Western Outfits
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 10 December 2019
- 14 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- News Citizenship bill patently unconstitutional, battleground to shift to SC, says Chidambaram
- Finance Gold On A Roll In 2019, More Returns Likely In 2020
- Sports Big Bout Indian Boxing League: Bombay Bullets climb to fourth with win over Bengaluru Brawlers
- Movies Shweta Basu Prasad Ends Marriage With Rohit Mittal; Thanks Him For 'Irreplaceable' Memories
- Technology Clash Of Clans Version 13 Update With Town Hall 13 Released For Android And iOS
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Hair loss is an exceedingly common problem that millions of people across the globe are plagued with. This unsightly condition can bring down your beauty quotient by notches and make you feel conscious of your appearance often.
If you're someone who is troubled by this harrowing hair condition, then we've got you covered. As today, we're letting you know about the factors that cause hair loss, its symptoms and the treatment for hair loss, which has taken the beauty community by a storm.
There are a plethora of internal as well as external factors which can weaken your hair roots, thereby leading to hair loss.
Most commonly, medical issues like vitamin and nutritional deficiencies, genetic disorders, hyperthyroidism, alopecia areata, etc., are known to cause hair loss.
Apart from the health concerns, lifestyle factors such as stress, unbalanced diet and smoking can also cause a considerable amount of damage to your hair and lead to its breakage.
All the aforementioned factors are internal in nature. However, there are a myriad of external factors as well that can adversely affect your hair's health, thereby causing hair loss. For instance, exposure to excessive sun rays, pollution, usage of heat styling tools, improper hair care, etc., that can lead to hair loss.
As per hair care experts, it is normal to lose about 100 hair strands of hair in a day. However, losing more strands than that number can be a sign of hair loss.
Don't worry, we're not asking you to keep a count of the strands you lose per day. Instead, just keep a look out for the symptoms of hair loss.
The most common hair-loss symptom in women is hair thinning. Thinning of hair is something you should never take lightly, as it may be an indication of weakening of the hair shaft.
On the other hand, men who suffer from this condition are known to get bald patches on the top of their head as well as in the front.
Now that you know about the causes and symptoms of hair loss, it is time to let you know about the best way to treat this unsightly hair condition.
Over the years, a lot of hair loss-fighting products have been launched in the beauty community. However, very few of them have been considered to be as effective as the '10 Days Hair Oil'.
This hair loss-treating oil is formulated by cooking amla, aloe vera and 73 other herbs with an ayurvedic-based oil. It is a powerhouse of hair-benefiting herbal ingredients that can control hair loss within 3 days and encourage the production of new hair in just 10 days' time!
In order to achieve optimal results, you should use the "10 Days Hair Oil" on a daily basis. Just smear this oil all over your scalp and massage it gently for about 15 minutes. Once done, leave the oil on for another 45-60 minutes, before washing off with normal water. Prevent the usage of any hair-washing products like a shampoo or conditioner and also air-dry your hair instead of using a hair dryer.
So, make this incredible oil a part of your daily hair care routine to make your hair loss problem a thing of the past.