- 5 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 6 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 6 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 7 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Movies Amitabh Bachchcan’s Throwback Picture With Kareena Kapoor Is The Cutest Thing On Internet Today!
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- News Pak court to announce judgement in treason case against Pervez Musharraf on Nov 28
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Curly hair is extremely pretty. It's almost like the prettiest hair texture around. But, curly hair can be really difficult to manage. But, if maintained well, curly hair looks gorgeous. With these tips, you can tame even the most unruly curls!
Curls can get frizzy and difficult to manage at the slightest provocation. Little things like humidity can trigger curls into going haywire. With curly hair, it is really difficult to have good hair days.
Even hair fall strikes people with curls a lot more. This, and the fact that curls are so much more frizzy, makes washing the hair a task in itself. But curls are so, so pretty. Don't you all wish to have perfect curls like the ones you see in magazines?
Well, with these tips, it wouldn't be difficult at all for you to have enviable and bouncy curls. So, go ahead and don't be scared of flaunting those curls.
With our tips, you can be assured that you'll never have a bad hair day again and you'll definitely know how to tame curly hair for better. So, let your curls shine in all its glory. Have a look!
1. Shampoo: Make sure you buy a shampoo that is made for dry hair. Do not use an anti-dandruff shampoo, as it would just make your curls turn even more frizzier.
2. Condition: Conditioning is even more important when you have curly hair. Be sure to use a good conditioner every time you wash your hair. That's a very important tip to keep in mind to tame curly hair.
3. Leave-in Conditioner: A leave-in conditioner is another must for perfect curls. The best tip is to let the hair dry, then coat your strands in the leave-in conditioner and sleep. Doing this overnight is obviously recommended. Wake up to the curls of your dreams. Trust us, this actually works.
4. Comb: Be sure to use a wide-toothed comb, as opposed to a brush or a fine comb. The brush would separate your curls and make them look frizzy. Combing is really important to avoid tangles, as curls get tangled easily.
So, with these tips to tame curly hair, you can rock your curls confidently every day!