- 10 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 11 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 12 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 15 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 September 19 Highlights: Khiladis Enjoy Performances Of Dance Deewane 3
- Technology List Of 512 GB Internal memory Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
As much as you love to take care of your skin and hair, you should also concentrate on the intake of proper nutrition to live a healthy life.
Among different essential vitamins required by the human body, Vitamin B12 is one among the vitamins that is quintessential for a human body to function normally.
Vitamin B12, often known as cobalamin, is one among the important nutrients that is very much required by the body, skin and hair.
Here, we mention to you different benefits of Vitamin B12 on beauty and hair. Know why this vitamin plays an important role for your beauty needs.
1. Helps To Prevent Dullness Of Skin
Intake of Vitamin B12 helps to deal with dull and dried skin. One among the major reasons behind dry and dull-looking skin is a deficiency of Vitamin B12 in the body. Vitamin B12 helps to keep your skin hydrated and moisturised, and also retains its texture. The right amount of vitamin B12 present in the body prevents the appearance of wrinkles on the skin.
2. Heals Damaged Skin
An adequate amount of Vitamin B12 in the body helps to heal your damaged skin and also leads to fresh and clear-looking skin.
3. Treats Pale Skin
Vitamin B12 helps to control the formation of cells in the body and also increases the lifespan of the cell. For people who have a pale skin, they should consider using Vitamin B12, as it helps to enhance your inner glow. About 70 percent of the people suffering from any skin disorder generally lack Vitamin B12 in the body.
4. Prevents Signs Of Ageing
If you are looking forward to younger-looking skin, include Vitamin B12 in your diet, as it helps to give you youthful skin. Intake of Vitamin B12 prevents the signs of ageing and appearance of wrinkles on the face.
5. Prevents Eczema And Vitiligo
Vitamin B12 helps to treat eczema completely and also kills the virus in the body which leads to the appearance of eczema in the body. Adequate intake of vitamin B12 also helps to treat Vitiligo in a person. Vitiligo is a skin condition that leads to presence of white patches on the skin.
6. Provides Strong And Healthy Nails
Around 60 per cent of the people suffer from brittle and weak nails, which occurs majorly due to deficiency of Vitamin B12. In order to enjoy healthy and strong nails, you should start consuming foods that are rich in Vitamin B12 in the body.
7. Helps To Prevent Hair Loss
Vitamin B12 is not only good for your body, but it also prevents hair loss. Premature hair loss occurs due to deficiency of Vitamin B12 in the body. Deficiency of this vital vitamin causes undernourished hair follicles, thus leading to hair fall and also hampering the growth of hair.
8. Promotes Hair Growth
If you experience hair loss or slow growth rate, you should consume foods with vitamin B12 in it, as it helps to promote the growth of hair in the body. Once the amount of Vitamin B12 is right in the body, hair follicles start receiving proper nutrition and proteins from the body, which assist in re-growth of the lost hair.
9. Supports Pigmentation Of Hair
Melanin is a form of amino acid, also known as tyrosine, that is the vital element which supports the pigmentation and colour of your hair. If the right amount of Vitamin B12 is taken by a person, it supports the melanin to improve the pigmentation and maintain the original colour of the hair.
10. Maintains Healthy And Strong Hair
Vitamin B12 helps to produce the right kind of proteins and vitamins required by the body, which help to stimulate the hair growth and protect it from any damage. Vitamin B12 is vital for developing a strong nervous system and in the formation of red blood cells in the body; and if the amount of vitamin B12 reduces, it ultimately affects the tresses.