- 7 min ago The Modern And Reinvented Khadi Outfits For Some Fresh Inspiration
- 44 min ago B’day Girl Malaika Arora And Other Bollywood Celebs Stunned In Their Chic Outfits At The Bash
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Has 4 Exalted Hairstyles For You To Rock This Festive Season
- 3 hrs ago Remember The Story Of Shravan Kumar? This Man Is On A Nation-Wide Tour Along With His 70 YO Mother
- Movies Pic Talk: Arjun Kapoor Gives Malaika Arora A Kiss Of Love; Ranveer Singh Reacts Like A True Friend
- Automobiles Ducati Partners With Lenovo To Design Superbikes
- Technology Realme U1, Realme 1 Color OS Update Adds Dark Mode And October Security Patch
- Finance Amazon Ties Up With Indian Railways For Inter-City Package Deliveries
- News Western UP has turned into a mini-Pakistan: Sadhvi Prachi
- Sports La Liga season's first El Clasico rescheduled for December 18
- Travel How Vacation Expectations Can Ruin Your Trip!
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
Curd is one of the healthiest foods found in every kitchen, which is an excellent source of vitamins and proteins.
From aiding in digestion to using it in beauty regime, curd is a versatile element which can be used by everyone. Besides cooking, curd can also play a major role on skin and hair.
Here we mention to you different ways that you could use curd for skin and hair.
1. As A Deep Moisturisation Ingredient
Like it is always said, curd can be used to moisturise the skin and keep it supple every time. All you need to do is take four spoons of curd, add one spoon of honey and one spoon of cocoa powder. Add all the ingredients well and mix them together. Now apply the mask on your face and neck and allow it to dry for some time. Wash off with cold water after some time. Using this method not only helps to keep your skin hydrated and moisturised, but it also helps to improve the texture of the skin.
2. For Anti-ageing Effect
Curd can be used on daily basis, thanks to the anti-ageing effect it provides. As time goes, a person's face starts showing several wrinkles and fine lines on the face. However, you can combat wrinkles by using curd on your skin on a daily basis. All you need to do is take 2-4 spoons of curd and add some oats to it. If needed, add one spoon of lemon and honey to the mixture. Mix all the ingredients together and make a thick paste. Now, apply this on your face and scrub with the curd oats scrub. The lactic acid present in the curd works as an exfoliator, which helps to remove dead and dull skin.
3. To Treat Hyperpigmentation
Long time appearance of a pimple and acne on the face can often lead to hyperpigmentation on the skin. You should apply curd every alternate day to treat dark patches, blemishes of hyperpigmented skin. All you need to do is take one spoon of curd and add half a spoon of lemon to it. Now, mix all of them together and apply it on your face. Make sure the affected areas are properly covered with the curd mixture. Due to the high amount of lactic acid in curd, it helps treat hyperpigmented area, blemishes and dark spots on the face. Curd treatment helps to promote the growth of new cells and it also reduces the appearance of dark spots.
4. As An Excellent Conditioner
Leave the artificial and chemically filled conditioners aside and if you have curd at home, you can simply use it as a conditioner. Using curd is an alternative method to condition your hair and make it more silky, shiny and manageable. All you need to do is take 6 spoons of curd, add some coconut oil and aloe vera gel to it. Now, blend all the ingredients well and keep it in the refrigerator for sometime. Then, apply this on your scalp and rinse thoroughly.
5. To Naturally Reduce Hair Fall
Curd can also be used to reduce hair fall, as it helps to provide proper nutrients and nourishment required by the follicle to boost the growth of hair. Curd is full of nutrients and hence it can help to stop hair fall. Take 1/2 a cup of curd and add 2-3 spoons of fenugreek seeds powder. Now, combine both the ingredients together and apply it on your scalp to treat hair fall effectively.