- 34 min ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 58 min ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 1 hr ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- 1 hr ago Sonakshi Sinha’s Recent Pink Ethereal Outfits Are What All Fashionistas' Dreams Are Made Of
- News Unidentified man tried to trespass Parliament, caught by security
- Sports Exclusive: Vijay Shankar not disheartened with India snub, focusses on leading Tamil Nadu in Ranji Trophy
- Movies Prabhas To Shelve Jaan And Announce A New Movie? Shocking Rumour Goes Viral
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Technology Vivo V17: The Good, Bad, And The X Factor
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Women with frizzy hair are well aware of the fact that taming it is no easy task.
It is more of a daily battle to deal with unmanageable hair. But, before you begin to feel like you're the only one battling with the problem of frizzy hair, then let us tell you that as per a new study, more than 30% of the women have to deal with frizzy hair.
Factors like pollution, weather, unbalanced diet, etc, could make your locks frizzy and in turn make them appear dull and unattractive.
So, today at Boldsky, we're sharing with you a recipe of an extremely powerful and effective hair mask that will make your hair less frizzy and more manageable.
Also Read: Natural Remedies For Frizzy Hair
The 2 ingredients required are banana and almond oil. The compounds present in banana can naturally moisturise frizzy hair and also mend the damage. It has been used since ages to solve plenty of hair-related problems.
And when this is combined with another remarkable ingredient like almond oil, the results can be highly favourable, as almond oil is also a rich source of vitamins and fatty acids that are great for the health of your tresses.
So, have a look at how to use this powerful homemade hair mask to tame your frizzy hair.
1 ripe banana
2 teaspoons of almond oil
Method Of Preparation:
- Blend a ripe banana in a blender.
- Add almond oil to it.
- Mix both the ingredients well to make a fine paste.
- Apply the paste all over your scalp and also in the tresses.
- Cover it by wearing a shower cap.
- Leave it off for at least an hour.
- Then, wash it off with cold water.
This hair mask will not only nourish your hair, but will also strengthen your hair follicles from well under the surface.
Try it to believe it!