- 9 min ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 13 hrs ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- News BKNMU Result 2019: Alternate website to check
- Movies Pattas Box Office Final Collections: The Dhanush Starrer Ends Up As A Profitable Venture!
- Technology Upcoming Budget Flagship Smartphones To Arrive In India This Year
- Sports ICC U19 World Cup: India trounce Australia by 74 runs; enter semifinals
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Women with frizzy hair are well aware of the fact that taming it is no easy task.
It is more of a daily battle to deal with unmanageable hair. But, before you begin to feel like you're the only one battling with the problem of frizzy hair, then let us tell you that as per a new study, more than 30% of the women have to deal with frizzy hair.
Factors like pollution, weather, unbalanced diet, etc, could make your locks frizzy and in turn make them appear dull and unattractive.
So, today at Boldsky, we're sharing with you a recipe of an extremely powerful and effective hair mask that will make your hair less frizzy and more manageable.
Also Read: Natural Remedies For Frizzy Hair
The 2 ingredients required are banana and almond oil. The compounds present in banana can naturally moisturise frizzy hair and also mend the damage. It has been used since ages to solve plenty of hair-related problems.
And when this is combined with another remarkable ingredient like almond oil, the results can be highly favourable, as almond oil is also a rich source of vitamins and fatty acids that are great for the health of your tresses.
So, have a look at how to use this powerful homemade hair mask to tame your frizzy hair.
1 ripe banana
2 teaspoons of almond oil
Method Of Preparation:
- Blend a ripe banana in a blender.
- Add almond oil to it.
- Mix both the ingredients well to make a fine paste.
- Apply the paste all over your scalp and also in the tresses.
- Cover it by wearing a shower cap.
- Leave it off for at least an hour.
- Then, wash it off with cold water.
This hair mask will not only nourish your hair, but will also strengthen your hair follicles from well under the surface.
Try it to believe it!