- 52 min ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 2 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 2 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Uthappa hundred takes Kerala to 276/3 as Delhi spinners falter on opening day
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 64 - Will Madhurima And Vishal Give A Second Chance To Their Broken Relationship?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite Prices Leak
- News Honeypreet meets Sirsa Dera chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim at Rohtak jail
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Silky smooth beautiful hair is a dream of any girl. However, maintaining it in that way is not easy. The common hair problems you face are split ends and breakage, dandruff, dry and damaged hair, etc.
If you go on to find the reasons behind your hair damage, you’ll know how dust and pollution in the environment is damaging your hair.
On the more, the hair products you use, such as shampoo, conditioner, hair mousse, etc, can damage your hair a lot, making your hair frizzy.
So, when you find your hair getting damaged and rough, make an appointment with your hairstylist or go to a saloon for hair smoothening. Through hair smoothening, you can manage your hair more easily.
But, there are some special tips that you need to take care of to extend the effect of hair smoothening. Read on to know more about the post smoothening hair care tips.
1. Immediate Hair Care Tips:
After the smoothing treatment, there are some important things that you need to do immediately. What are those? Have a look:
• Don’t make your hair wet for at least 3 days.
• Never try to tie your hair immediately after smoothening.
• Don’t put your hair at the back side of your ears.
• You have to be careful while sleeping. Your hair should remain straight while sleeping.
2. After 3 Days - Hair Care Tips:
Have you followed the immediate care? Now, 3 days have passed and you need to do something different. What hair care tips can you follow after 3 days of hair smoothening?
• You haven’t wet your hair for 3 days. Now, shampoo your hair with a mild shampoo and apply a conditioner. Keep the conditioner for a longer time than usual. Wash thoroughly.
• Don’t use hot water to wash your hair, as it can wash away the moisture from your hair.
• Take a wide-toothed comb and gently brush your hair. Don’t go harsh. Just slowly comb your hair to separate the hair strands from each other. Never use a hair brush.
• Use a hair serum on a regular basis. This can create a shield on your hair to protect it from dirt and pollution.
• A leave-in conditioner always works wonderful in keeping your hair soft and smooth. It will protect your hair from becoming dull and frizzy.
• You can apply any home-made hair pack to provide essential nutrients to your hair, which can be otherwise lost due to the usage of chemical products. If you don’t have time for home remedies, go to reputed saloons for a hair spa.
3. After 15 Days - Hair Care Tips:
You have done everything mentioned above, throughout these 15 days after hair smoothening. This is the time to take care of your hair’s health from inside and outside.
• Have a nutritional diet with lots of fruits, nuts, dairy products and vegetables.
• You should trim your hair at regular intervals. Hair trimming keeps your hair in a good condition and you can easily get rid of split ends.
• Don’t use heat on your hair, as the high temperature can destroy the natural oil of your hair. If you need to blow dry, go on a cool blast mode.
• Do you know how much chemicals and heating have been used to straight and smoothen your hair? So, don't go for highlighting or colouring of the hair for the next 6 months.
• Always wear a hat or tie a bandana to keep your hair safe from the scorching sun or rough wind..
• Apply an anti-freeze spray to keep the moisture of your hair intact and it also prevents your hair from getting tangled.
• Do not pin-up or tie-up your hair, as those can leave corrugated marks on your hair to make it look odd.
• Don’t shampoo your hair regularly, if it is not much greasy.