- 1 min ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 19 min ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- 43 min ago Stress And Anxiety During Pregnancy? Here Are Some Helpful Tips
- 1 hr ago Vasant Panchami 2020: How To Worship Goddess Saraswati According To Your Zodiac Sign
- Technology Motorola G8 Renders Surface Online: Punch-Hole Display, Triple-Rear Cameras Tipped
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC vs FC Goa: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Movies Vijay To Team Up With THIS Director For His Next?
- News Stick to old format of NPR, do not add new questions: Nitish Kumar tells Centre
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Cinnamon is one versatile spice that is extensively used for hair care purposes by women all over the globe. Especially, nowadays, when women start experiencing hair problems from an early age. We have mentioned details on how to use cinnamon for hair care, continue reading.
We women face hair issues early mainly because of the unhealthy lifestyle that most of us lead and the harmful hair care products that we use on a regular basis. However, now more and more women are making the switch from chemical-infused products to natural ingredients for better, long-lasting results.
And, luckily, there are countless ways of using natural ingredients like cinnamon for getting amazing results. So, today at Boldsky, we've listed some of the most effective ways in which you can use cinnamon powder to get beautiful, voluminous and shiny hair that you've always desired.
You'd be pleasantly surprised by how much just a tiny dash of cinnamon powder can do for your hair. So, read to know more about these effective ways of using cinnamon for hair care.
1. Cinnamon With Olive Oil
The super-effective combination of cinnamon and olive oil can make hair fall a thing of the past. It boosts blood circulation and keeps the scalp moisturised and hydrated to prevent breakage.
Mix 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil with 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder. Massage this amazing homemade mix onto your scalp for about 5-10 minutes for best results. Then, leave it on for another hour before washing it off and that's how to use cinnamon for hair care effectively.
2. Cinnamon With Honey
If you want super-long locks, then this is one hair mask recipe that you must try. The blend of these two ingredients is known to promote hair growth.
Take 1 tablespoon of organic honey and mix it with 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder. Apply the mix all over your scalp and tresses. Then, cover your head with a shower cap and let the mix dry for an hour. After that, wash off your hair.
3. Cinnamon With Egg & Olive Oil
Want to get jet black hair that is strong and voluminous? Then, you must include this homemade recipe as a part of your monthly hair care regime.
Mix 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 beaten egg. Apply and massage this mix onto your scalp and let it sit for at least half an hour. Then, clean it with lukewarm water. Repeat this process on a weekly basis to reap the benefits.
4. Cinnamon With Argan Oil
The benefits of argan oil are well known worldwide. Used widely for natural hair care, this works best when used with another incredible ingredient like cinnamon.
Just combine 2 tablespoons of argan oil with 1 tsp of cinnamon powder and massage it onto your scalp. Leave it on for at least half an hour before cleansing with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
5. Cinnamon With Clove Powder And Honey
Clove powder is often used as a natural conditioner for hair care. And combining it with cinnamon powder and honey is considered particularly effective for thin and weak hair.
Take 3 tablespoons of organic honey and add 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder and 1 teaspoon of clove powder to it. Mix and apply it onto your scalp and all over the tresses. After an hour, wash it off with tepid water.
6. Cinnamon With Banana And Olive Oil
If voluminous, shiny and strong hair is what you yearn for, then you must try this unique but super-effective recipe using cinnamon powder.
Mash a ripe banana and mix it with 3 teaspoons of cinnamon powder and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix it properly to make a fine smooth paste. Then, apply it on your scalp and let it get absorbed for about an hour or so before washing it off with water.
7. Cinnamon With Castor Oil And Honey
Several women use castor oil for fighting off hair fall. Especially, when you blend it with versatile ingredients like cinnamon and honey, its effect tends to heighten. This recipe is a must try for long and strong locks.
Take 2 tablespoons of cinnamon powder and mix it with 1 tablespoon of each castor oil and raw honey. Apply this hair mask and leave it on for a good 40 minutes before cleaning it off with tepid water.