- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 12 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 14 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- News Tripura TET Result 2019 released: Check document scrutiny date
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Graying in your 20's? First strand of wiry white hair, always takes us by surprise, and not a good pleasant one at that!
If you are going early into the graying game, then first thing you need to do is pause on the panic mode, and turn your attention to finding the solution. And the only safe solution we can suggest is black tea for gray hair.
Before exploring hair-darkening tricks using black tea, let us first understand what causes premature graying of hair.
It mainly occurs due to genetics. Other than that, stress, medication, and smoking, can all lead to white hair.
Black tea hair mask gives hair keratin and melanin a great boost, which restores the natural pigment of the hair, thereby reducing white hair.
Furthermore, herbal black tea hair mask has tannin which blocks DTH, a hormone that is responsible for hair loss.
Black tea not just prevents premature graying of hair, but also adds shine and softness to the hair, making it supple and smooth.
So, how to use black tea for white hair? It is simpler than you think and it takes 5 minutes of your time.
For lush dark hair, take a cup of water and bring it to a boiling point.
Add a tablespoon of black tea and a teaspoon of salt to the water. Let it simmer for five minutes.
Mix until all the ingredients blend well.
Let the solution cool down in room temperature.
Strain and use this solution to rinse your hair.
Let it sit for 10 minutes and then rinse again with cold water. Avoid using shampoo, as it can negate the tannin from the black tea. Try this herbal black tea hair mask, twice a week, to see a visible difference in the appearance of gray hair.
If you have any more home remedies to reverse premature graying hair, do share it in the comment section below.