- News Behmai massacre: The curious case of a missing diary
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Sports India thrash Netherlands 5-2 in FIH Pro League debut
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Graying in your 20's? First strand of wiry white hair, always takes us by surprise, and not a good pleasant one at that!
If you are going early into the graying game, then first thing you need to do is pause on the panic mode, and turn your attention to finding the solution. And the only safe solution we can suggest is black tea for gray hair.
Before exploring hair-darkening tricks using black tea, let us first understand what causes premature graying of hair.
It mainly occurs due to genetics. Other than that, stress, medication, and smoking, can all lead to white hair.
Black tea hair mask gives hair keratin and melanin a great boost, which restores the natural pigment of the hair, thereby reducing white hair.
Furthermore, herbal black tea hair mask has tannin which blocks DTH, a hormone that is responsible for hair loss.
Black tea not just prevents premature graying of hair, but also adds shine and softness to the hair, making it supple and smooth.
So, how to use black tea for white hair? It is simpler than you think and it takes 5 minutes of your time.
For lush dark hair, take a cup of water and bring it to a boiling point.
Add a tablespoon of black tea and a teaspoon of salt to the water. Let it simmer for five minutes.
Mix until all the ingredients blend well.
Let the solution cool down in room temperature.
Strain and use this solution to rinse your hair.
Let it sit for 10 minutes and then rinse again with cold water. Avoid using shampoo, as it can negate the tannin from the black tea. Try this herbal black tea hair mask, twice a week, to see a visible difference in the appearance of gray hair.
If you have any more home remedies to reverse premature graying hair, do share it in the comment section below.