- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 12 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Dermatologists have coined a new term 50-50-50. Fifty percent of the population getting nearly 50% of gray hair, by the time they are 50!
Graying starting at 50 is fine, but in 20's, not really! That's why, you need herbal amla mask for gray hair.
Hair begins to gray when the melanin level, a hormone that is responsible to give hair its pigmentation, dwindles causing hair to lose its colour.
What triggers the melanin breakdown? Factors like ageing, excessive usage of chemical-based hair products, vitamin deficiency, hormonal imbalance, to name a few.
Wondering how amla can treat graying hair? Here is how!
Homemade amla mask for graying hair has 17 times more antioxidants than what is found in pomegranate.
It is these antioxidants that strengthen hair roots, form a protective layer against free radicals, restore the pH balance and prevent premature graying.
To add to it, amla is a powerhouse of vitamin C, which boosts the collagen level in your hair, improving elasticity, which in turn reduces breakage.
Not just that, amla contains a chock-full of hair-loving vitamins and minerals, all of which work to make hair stronger, longer and thicker.
How to reduce white hair using amla? Here is a step-by-step process. Take a look.
Rinse and cut amla into tiny pieces.
Crush amla and extract its juice.
Take the juice in a bowl.
Divide your hair into small sections and apply the pulp along with the juice.
Make sure your entire scalp and hair is doused in the amla extract thoroughly.
Let it stay for an hour. Rinse it off with a clarifying shampoo.
So, follow this Ayurvedic remedy for gray hair twice a week to see a difference in about a few week's time.
If you have any more kitchen ingredients for graying hair, share it with us in the comment section below.