- 23 min ago Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia's Outfits Remind Us Of Raj-Simran From Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- 1 hr ago You Need To Try These 11 Amazing Ways To Use Turmeric To Get Rid Of Pimples Right Now!
- 1 hr ago 8 Essential Ways To Strengthen Your Heart
- 1 hr ago Viral: Cats' Funny Reactions To Cat Filters On Their Owners' Faces Will Keep You LOLing All Day
- Technology WhatsApp Will Not Work On These iOS, Android, Windows Phone Devices From 2020
- Movies Kapil Sharma On His Newborn: Feeling Blessed; This Is The Best Day Of My Life
- News Young Artiste 2020, India’s largest national level talent competition calls for applications
- Sports Rumour Has It: Everton to open talks with Arsenal-linked Ancelotti
- Finance PC Jeweller Shares Sink 9% After Care Ratings Downgrades Its FD To CARE D FD
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Dermatologists have coined a new term 50-50-50. Fifty percent of the population getting nearly 50% of gray hair, by the time they are 50!
Graying starting at 50 is fine, but in 20's, not really! That's why, you need herbal amla mask for gray hair.
Hair begins to gray when the melanin level, a hormone that is responsible to give hair its pigmentation, dwindles causing hair to lose its colour.
What triggers the melanin breakdown? Factors like ageing, excessive usage of chemical-based hair products, vitamin deficiency, hormonal imbalance, to name a few.
Wondering how amla can treat graying hair? Here is how!
Homemade amla mask for graying hair has 17 times more antioxidants than what is found in pomegranate.
It is these antioxidants that strengthen hair roots, form a protective layer against free radicals, restore the pH balance and prevent premature graying.
To add to it, amla is a powerhouse of vitamin C, which boosts the collagen level in your hair, improving elasticity, which in turn reduces breakage.
Not just that, amla contains a chock-full of hair-loving vitamins and minerals, all of which work to make hair stronger, longer and thicker.
How to reduce white hair using amla? Here is a step-by-step process. Take a look.
Rinse and cut amla into tiny pieces.
Crush amla and extract its juice.
Take the juice in a bowl.
Divide your hair into small sections and apply the pulp along with the juice.
Make sure your entire scalp and hair is doused in the amla extract thoroughly.
Let it stay for an hour. Rinse it off with a clarifying shampoo.
So, follow this Ayurvedic remedy for gray hair twice a week to see a difference in about a few week's time.
If you have any more kitchen ingredients for graying hair, share it with us in the comment section below.