- Sports Review blunders haunt New Zealand against England
- Movies Adithya Varma Twitter Review: Here’s What Audiences Feel About The Dhruv Vikram Starrer!
- News Karnataka bypolls: 165 candidates in fray, Congress, BJP both have 15 candidates
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A71 Renders Surfaces Online With A Quad-Camera Setup
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Automobiles Mumbai Traffic Police To Arrest Motorists With Unpaid Traffic Fines: Too Strict?
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Curls are beautiful, they are actually extremely versatile if styled well. Curls can be elegant, romantic and cute all at the same time.
But alas, all beautiful things come with a price. Curls can be very difficult to handle, even on the best of days. They end up looking, dull, weak and frizzy and have no shine left.
Also Read: Tips To Avoid Frizz In Curly Hair
Imagine what humidity does to curls if they are already so difficult to deal with. Yes, humidity can make curly hair turn more frizzy because of the extra moisture in the air.
Washing hair every alternate day is very important, specifically in humid weathers.
Make sure you use a gentle shampoo so that you don't strip the scalp off its natural oils.
Apart from that, here are a few easy home remedies that you can give a shot at. The ingredients for these remedies can easily be found in any kitchen and they are also cost-effective.
Have a look at what these remedies are, here!
Apple Cider Vinegar: After washing your hair, rinse your hair in a mixture of apple cider vinegar in water. This is done by mixing around two tablespoons of the vinegar into a cup of water. Make sure this is the last rinse. The apple cider vinegar will make your hair smooth and shiny and ensure lesser frizz.
Curd: Apply curd on the ends of your hair before showering and then wash it off after 20-30 minutes. This makes the hair silky and smooth. This effective step helps you manage frizziness at ease.
Honey & Olive Oil: A mixture of honey and olive oil can be used on hair that has been damaged due to sun and heat styling. This mixture would deep nourish the hair and lead hair to look and feel more smoother and softer.
DIY Leave-in Conditioner: A leave-in conditioner that is easy on the pocket, easy to make and store and good for the hair is everyone's dream. For a DIY leave-in conditioner, you'll need a plastic spray bottle, coconut oil, your regular conditioner and water.
Also Read: 8 Easy Ways To Prevent Tangled Hair
Mix all these ingredients together and store it in the spray bottle. Make sure you shake the bottle before every use. This can be used on both wet and dry hair to make sure hair is set in place.
So, I hope it helps you get the hair days you've dreamt of, dear readers. Do try these and let me know if it worked for you.