- 57 min ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 12 December 2019
- Finance Small Savings Schemes To Fetch Sharply Lower Interest Rate From January
- News 12 yr old raped repeatedly by 4 men in Haryana
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Movies Birthday Exclusive! People Tend To Be At Ease Around Rajinikanth, Says Kishore
- Technology Huawei P40 To Feature Advanced Horizon Display: Launch By March 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Every girl with long hair usually deals with the problem of split ends. But, what happens if they keep coming back even if you get haircuts on a regular basis? We will tell you tips on how you can get rid of split ends without having to get a haircut.
Split ends are so disgusting. Okay, may be a few of them are not so bad. But imagine every single strand of your hair splitting into two or even more ends. That is definitely going to be visible. And no amount of snipping away is going to help with the problem.
So, what can you do? You can turn to natural remedies. Believe it or not, all skin and hair problems have a solution that is completely natural. These may be slow, at least for hair care, but they do usually seem to do a great job.
So, stop snipping away the split ends with those scissors. God knows, it'll help you to save a lot of time and energy. And try these remedies for split ends without getting a haircut. They will work if you are patient.
1. Egg: Egg whites when applied on your hair can give you a softer and more moisturised hair, which would help you prevent those split ends.
2. Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is an amazing, non-greasy gel that can help you get rid of your split ends. It is especially good for people who have really dry ends.
3. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil can help you solve most of your hair problems. And split ends are no exception. Use coconut oil on your ends and keep it on overnight every time you wash your hair.
4. Cocoa Butter: Just like your skin, you can use cocoa butter on your hair too. This will not only make your hair smell divine, but also help repair your skin.
5. Shea Butter: How to get rid of split ends without a haircut? Try shea butter. It is another great ingredient to use on the ends of your hair when your hair needs a little bit of extra help.
6. Almond Oil: Almond oil is one of the best ingredients to use for split ends. It is rich in vitamin E, which makes it great for repairing hair damage.
7. Argan Oil: Argan oil is one of the richest oils to use on your hair and hence a good remedy to treat split ends. Along with helping repair your split ends, it will also make your hair smoother and shinier. Now, who doesn't want that?