- 52 min ago Sahasrarjun (Rajarajeshwara) Temple: Architecture, Best Time To Visit, History And Significance
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 17 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 15 hrs ago Birthday Special: 4 Times Manisha Koirala Proved Ethnic Wear In Whites Were Made For Her!
- 16 hrs ago Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Ananya Panday: 7 Celeb-Approved Ways To Style Skinny Jeans
- Automobiles Honda Activa 6G Premium Edition Official Pics Out
- Finance 2 Stocks To Buy That Can Zoom In The Short-Term
- News UP: Chocolates worth Rs 17 lakh stolen from a Cadbury godown
- Technology Best Laptops With 32GB RAM Available To Buy In India
- Movies Ali Asgar Reveals Reason Behind Quitting The Kapil Sharma Show; Opens Up About His Preparation For JDJ 10
- Sports Angela Lee - Xiong Jing Nan trilogy headlines ONE Fight Night 2
- Education IIM Bangalore's NSRCEL partners with Alstom to launch the Incubation Program to support startups
- Travel Milford Sound: New Zealand's Prime Attraction
Be it the models on the magazine cover or the celebs on the red carpet, everyone likes to show off the hairstyle of the surf-inspired beach waves.
The beach look has been making waves all over the world and for all the right reasons. Trust us, when we say that it is not some passing trend. This hairstyle has stood the test of time and it is here to stay.
It is often considered the ultimate summer hairstyle. You might wonder, how people manage to get that look without taking a dip in the ocean or spending a day at the beach, ain't it?
Well, there are a multitude of commercial hair sprays that can help you achieve that look, but they all come at a price and are often infused with harsh chemicals, which could further cause an irreparable damage to your tresses.
Also Read: 5 Easy To Do Beach Hairstyles!
So, today at Boldsky, we will let you know about an amazing, inexpensive homemade hair spray that will help you achieve that beach look with ease.
The ingredients required to prepare this hair spray will provide a natural bounce and texture to your tresses. That too, without burning a hole in your wallet!
Also Read: Quick Steps To Get A Wavy Hair
Read on to know more about the ingredients that are required to make this homemade hair spray and the method of preparation.
2 teaspoons of sea salt
2 teaspoons of coconut oil
2 teaspoons of mild hair gel
1 spray bottle
½ cup of distilled water
Method Of Preparation:
- Mix the hair gel with coconut oil to make a fine paste.
- In a separate bowl, mix sea salt and water.
- Now, transfer both the mixtures in to a spray bottle.
- Shake it well for 30-40 seconds.
How To Apply
- Braid your clean hair.
- Keep the braids for at least 1-2 hours.
- Let your hair down and make it a little damp.
- Then, spray this homemade hair spray all over the roots and tresses (don't overdo it).
Depending on the length of your hair, you can increase the quantity of the ingredients.
Also, instead of using a brush, run your fingers through your locks to untangle them. That's it, you're all set to flaunt the spent-the-day-at-the-beach look all day long! Try it today!!
- wellness11 Natural Energy Drinks You Can Make At Home
- babyIs Homemade Baby Food Safe? A Guide To Make Baby Food At Home
- make up tipsA DIY Cleansing Balm That Will Melt Your Make-up Off Smoothly In A Few Seconds
- wellnessTypes Of Homemade Masks And How They Can Help Lower The Risk Of Infection
- skin care10 Body Scrubs To Get Rid Of Dry Winter Skin
- skin care4 Amazing DIY Face Serums For Dry Skin
- body care5 Amazing DIY Lip Stains For Luscious And Rosy Lips
- skin care10 Home-made Body Washes For Soft And Supple Skin
- hair careHome-made Hair Masks To Combat Different Hair Problems
- recipesInstant Thandai Recipe: How To Make Thandai At Home Instantly
- recipesBread Rasmalai Recipe: How To Make Bread Rasmalai For Holi
- recipesBread Malpua Recipe: How To Make Bread Malpua For Holi