- 23 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Jumanji The Next Level Full Movie Leaked Online In Tamil By Tamilrockers On Day 1
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
"If I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hairstyle." - Hillary Clinton
There is no doubt that women of all ages like to have perfectly cut and styled hair. This is because, our tresses are an important part of our body that we just can't live without.
Long locks of hair, short spiky hair and coloured hair are all ways of depicting our selves. Our hair cut shows the world who we are, without us having to speak a single word.
This is one of the reasons, young adults often feel the need to sport a hair cut that depicts their personality flawlessly.
We spend time, energy and even wads of money on hair care products and styling accessories. We often spend hours researching about good stylists. We also visit various stylists, until we find one who can style our hair just as we want.
There are a dozen hairstyles that young adults can choose from depending on their hair type, face cut and hair colour.
If you are a young adult and want to change your hairstyle, then continue reading. Listed below are 3 popular hair cuts that suit teenagers who want to look fabulous this summer.
Short Hair Cut Ideas
The Pixie Hair Cut can be styled to suit almost any hair type. The Pixie Cut can be cut short and even mid length.
This short but chiq hair cut has been sported by Halle Bery, Tyra Banks and Halsey. This style is suited for young adults who have curly, wavy and straight hair.
Choosing a hair stylist who can handle short hair with ease is the key to getting a pixie hair cut. Using natural or synthetic-based hair care products is a good way to set short hair like a diva.
Mid-Length Hair Cut Ideas
The shoulder-length bob cut can be styled in various ways. The A-Line Cut is usually asymmetrical and can be worn in a fun way.
The Tapered Tollhouse bob cut is ideal for those with medium-textured hair. The textured and wavy bob cut is perfect for you if you want the tousled look.
Curly Hair Cut Ideas
Long curly layers are ideal for you, if you want to keep your hair long and manageable. This hair cut is perfect for young teens with curls that are tight.
Long layers help significantly in weighing the curls down. Depending on the look that you want, the curls will have to start from the chin or from the shoulder. Choosing a hair stylist who can play around with curl measurements can help you get that perfect look.
Also Read: How Often Should You Cut Your Hair
Also Read: Important Things To Know Before A Hair Cut