- 4 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 4 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 6 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 6 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- News Govt issues 8-point 'myth-buster' on controversial Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Dry and frizzy hair is a problem of all seasons, regardless of what we'd like to believe.
We would love to believe that frizzy hair strikes us at a particular season; however, you can wake up on any random day with a bad case of the frizziness bothering you to no end.
Although, there are certain seasons that make hair more susceptible to being frizzy, this seems like a common problem that can make you never want to let your hair down.
Hair frizziness is usually accompanied by dry hair. Of course, there are the usual things you could do to deal with frizzy and dry hair such as regular conditioning, oil massages, leave-in conditioners and serums.
Sometimes, our hair needs a little extra help and pampering. But, not all of us have the luxuries of going to the parlour often, do we?
First of all, parlour treatments are very costly and can also be highly time-consuming. The whole travel time and the time that is spent sitting in the parlour can be a lot.
What if we told you that you can pamper your hair sitting in the luxury of your home using a few simple, easily available ingredients from your kitchen? Would you want to give it a try? Then, read on to find out more.
- Egg whites (1-2)
- Olive oil
- An essential oil of your choice
Method Of Preparation & Application:
Whisk the egg whites together, till they become fluffy. Add a cup of mayonnaise to the mix and keep mixing it. After this, add around two teaspoons of olive oil.
You can add any essential oil of your choice to this mix to get rid of the foul smell, as we know that this isn't the most pleasant-smelling hair mask.
Adding a few drops of your favourite essential oil will really help the mask to smell a lot better. We can find that lavender and lemon essential oils work the best in terms of good fragrances.
So, apply the mask all over the length of your hair evenly. Tie it up in a bun and then put on a shower cap, so that the mask doesn't drip off.
Leave the mask on for an hour or so and then wash and condition like you'd usually do. Do this treatment once every week to end all dry hair and frizzy hair-related woes.
Eggs have proteins that make the hair smooth and shiny. This is a tried-and-tested hair mask and it definitely works! So, do try this hair mask on and let us know in the comments section if it worked for you!