- 10 min ago Shravan Month 2019: What Foods To Eat And What Foods To Avoid
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Bhumi Pednekar: The Actress Who Made Us Think About The Fashion Of Rural India
- 1 hr ago Ebola Outbreak In Congo, WHO Declares Global Health Emergency
- 1 hr ago On Priyanka Chopra's Birthday, Here Are 7 Make-up And Beauty Lessons From Her
- Automobiles MG Hector Bookings Closed For 2019 — Receives 21,000 Bookings Since Start
- Movies Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: Alia Bhatt & Anil Kapoor Have The Sweetest Wishes For Our Desi Girl
- Finance Ebay Buys Stake In Paytm Mall
- Technology Exclusive: itel To Launch 10 Devices In India Ahead Of Festival Season, Eyeing New Market
- News IT dept attaches properties worth Rs 400 crores in probe against Mayawati's brother: Reports
- Sports Atletico Madrid want Spurs playmaker
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Do you have your prom night today? Are you in a hurry and don't have time for any special hairdo? Do you like having wavy hair?
The long wavy locks look awesome on any type of a face cut. If you are blessed with natural waves, then you're lucky. But, if not, then you can follow some essential tips to make wavy hair that'll give a nice refreshing look for the party.
The first thing that may come to your mind is a curling iron.
Also Read: Tips To Get Silky Hair
Yes, that is the easy process. But, if you don't prefer to use heat on your beautiful locks, then there are certainly some other homemade tips as well that we've suggested to get wavy hair naturally.
If you're bored of having the same look always, try something new instead with these easy useful tips.
Just follow these easy ways to get wavy hair and get ready for that awsome party instantly.
1. Pin And Curl Wet Hair: Shampoo your hair well and use a voluminous conditioner to make your hair smooth and fluffy. Now, use pins and curl your hair while it is still wet and let it set dry. Remove the pins when your hair becomes dry and you'll get natural curls.
2. Hot Rollers: If you're looking for tips to get wavy hair, you can try this method. To get polished and beautiful wavy hair, you can use hot rollers. Wait for your hair to set. Now, remove the rollers and loosen your hair with fingers or a wide-toothed comb.
3. Curling Iron: As you know, this is the most popular way to make your hair appear wavy. Part your hair into sections and use curling iron to have curls. Wait for a few minutes and run your fingers through your hair to loosen up all the locks and get the perfect wave.
4. Pin Curls: Hair stylists suggest this as a better process of having waves than any other methods. Divide your hair into four sections and twist each section to make a coil. Pin those coils and run a blow dryer. Now, open up the coils and you'll have awesome waves.
5. Use A Diffuser: While applying heat, you have to be careful that it doesn't make your hair too dry and frizzy. Using a diffuser can lower the impact of heat on your hair. Use it while blowdrying, so that it can provide enough volume and wave.
6. Braids: Maybe you do not like the plan to use heat upon your hair. Does that mean you can't have wavy hair? Forget it. Just make braids and keep it overnight. In the morning, loosen up your locks, comb with finger and use a hair spray to set it well.
Also Read: Best Hair Cuts For Curly Hair
7. Use A Hairspray: Now, you've got your dreamy wavy locks. You definitely want it to stay throughout the day. Don't panic. Spray hair mist on your hair and it will hold your hair and fly aways at one place with enough voluminous movement.
8. Make Buns: Like braids, the bun technique is also a good way to have curly waves naturally. Part your hair into sections and twist those parts into small buns. Do it while your hair is wet. Wait for your hair to get dry or you can use a blow-dryer to make the process faster.
9. Fingers Can Help: Do it with damp hair and you'll love doing it. Wet your locks and scrunch them with your fingers. Now, take some hair gel or mousse and set the scrunches well. If you want a few waves in front of your face, try this method.