- 44 min ago Chata, The Cute Munchkin Kitten With The Cutest Sleeping Poses!
- 1 hr ago On Regina Cassandra's Birthday, Take A Look At Her Impeccable Fashion Sense
- 1 hr ago Viral: This Adorable Penguin Migrates 8,000 KM Every Year To Meet The Man Who Saved It
- 2 hrs ago Video Of 70-Year-Old Physics Professor From Virginia Doing Crazy Experiments Goes Viral
- Movies Bigil Completes 50 Days In Theatres; Vijay Starrer Is The Highest-Grossing Tamil Movie Of 2019!
- Technology Microsoft Your Phone App Now Lets You Answer Calls From PC
- News I will not apologize, says Rahul Gadhi over 'rape in India' remark
- Finance Tata Motors Shares Surge 6% On Boris Johnson's UK Win
- Sports 76ers hand Celtics first home loss, Doncic stars again
- Automobiles Tata Altroz India Launch Date Confirmed: To Rival The Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Sometimes, the hair tends to start greying a lot before it's time. There are ways to make sure you beat early greying of hair. Here we'll let you know about some of the best ways to stop greying of hair.
It is extremely disconcerting to see the first strand of grey hair appear, especially a lot before you expected it to appear. So, what do you do to prevent grey hair from appearing too soon? Of course, there are some home remedies you can try out.
These are all completely safe home remedies, and wouldn't even require you to spend too much money. So, it is the best option to go for home remedies to get rid of grey hair. Home remedies are also completely safe to use for people who have sensitive skin and hair types.
So, go ahead and try these remedies to help you make sure that you continue to look younger for longer. And we are sure that you'd have all these ingredients with you at home already.
If you want easy home remedies that would actually work and not harm you like any of the chemically infused products that you usually end up using, keep reading this post!
1. Curry Leaves: Boil curry leaves in water and strain out the water. Use this water to wash your hair to naturally treat the problem of grey hair.
2. Black Tea: When you wash your hair, make sure that the last rinse is always done with black tea. The black tea will help make your hair naturally blacker.
3. Castor Oil: Massage your hair with castor oil to avoid grey hair for longer. It has omega fatty acids that are really beneficial for the hair.
4. Henna: Henna gives deep conditioning to the hair, while helping make the hair blacker. It is also one of the best natural ways to dye your hair. What's more is that you can get the hair colour of your choice without having to deal with the chemicals.
5. Coconut Oil: Any hair concern is best dealt with, with the help of coconut oil. So, if you have any concerns of grey hair appearing before time, then massage your hair with coconut oil at least once a week.
6. Amla Oil: Amla, or Indian gooseberry has a really rich amount of vitamin C in it, which makes it great for skin and hair both. Boil pieces of dried amla in coconut oil and strain out the amla pieces. Apply this oil all over your hair, which is one of the best ways to stop grey hair.