- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 9 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 9 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lions Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Do you see bald patches on your head every time you look in the mirror?
If you do, then trust us, when we say that you're not the only one suffering from a problem like this. Majority of the people, both men and women, across the globe, go through this phase at some point or the other.
And apart from being annoying, this issue is unavoidable and highly prominent. If this hair-related problem is not handled with care and in time, then it can escalate and become irreparable.
A various factors like genes, hormones, bad lifestyle habit, unhealthy diet, etc, could lead to this problem.
Also Read: Tested Home Remedies To Avoid Baldness
Irrespective of the cause, baldness can greatly affect your appearance and hamper your self-confidence.
And that is why, it is absolutely important to nip this problem in the bud. Some people go through cosmetic treatments, whereas others use age-old remedies to get rid of the bald patches.
Also Read: Interesting Facts About Baldness
So, today at Boldsky, we've compiled a list of DIY home remedies that you can prepare at the comfort of your home, without spending an arm or a leg over it.
Take a look at these DIY home remedies.
1. Apply Olive Oil & Leave It Overnight
Gently apply olive oil all your scalp, massage for 5-10 minutes. Then cover your head with a shower cap to prevent dust particles from entering into the scalp. Let it sit overnight. Use a mild shampoo to clean your hair the next morning.
2. Try Fenugreek Paste
Soak 2-3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds overnight. In the morning, add 1-2 tablespoons of water to it to make a fine paste. Then apply the paste all over the affected area. Leave it on for 2-3 hours before rinsing with water; and if you like, you can use a mild shampoo.
3. Aloe Vera Gel
This is probably the simplest thing you can do. Extract aloe vera gel and then apply it all over your scalp, paying special attention to the bald patches. Leaving it on overnight will do your hair a lot of good, but if you don't find it feasible, then just let the gel sit in your hair for at least 2-3 hours before rinsing it off.
4. Warm Coconut Oil
Warm 3-4 tablespoons of coconut oil in a microwave. Massage your scalp with it for a good 10-15 minutes. Then, let the oil sit in the head, overnight. During that period, it is recommended to cover your head with a shower cap. Repeat this treatment at least 3-4 times in a week, and you should be able to see a considerable change in your hair pattern.
5. Amla Pack
Squeeze out some fresh juice of 3-4 Indian gooseberries. Then, add some fresh lemon juice to it, at least 2 teaspoons of it. Apply the pack all over the bald patches and leave it on for 2-3 hours. After that, use a mild shampoo to clean your hair.
6. Warm Castor Oil
This is similar to the coconut oil treatment. Warm 3-4 tablespoons of refined castor oil in a microwave. Then, apply it all over your scalp and leave it overnight, for the oil to do its magic. Cover your head with a shower cap and use a mild shampoo in the morning to wash it off.
7. Fresh Potato Juice
Use a blender to extract some fresh juice of 2-3 potatoes. Then apply the potato juice all over the scalp and roots. Let this stay for a good 3-4 hours. Then, rinse it with water. You don't necessarily have to use a shampoo.