- 6 min ago Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 22 min ago 12 Affordable Christmas Gift Ideas To Make Your Loved Ones Feel Special
- 1 hr ago On Virat Kohli And Anushka Sharma's Anniversary, Their Wedding Wardrobe Decoded
- 2 hrs ago Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia's Outfits Remind Us Of Raj-Simran From Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- News Kamal Haasan slams citizenship bill, says it amounts to 'discrimination'
- Technology PUBG Addiction Claims Another Life; Youth Dies After Consuming Chemical Instead Of Water
- Movies Sathish-Sindhu Wedding Ceremony: Vijay Sethupathi, Sivakarthikeyan & Others Attend Event!
- Sports Australia vs New Zealand, 1st Test: Preview, Dream11 prediction, team news, where to watch
- Finance Bharat Bond ETF Issue Opens On Dec 12: Should You Invest?
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Greying hair at early 20's? Time to up your hair care game and go for something potent. And with potent we don't mean toxic chemicals, we mean home remedies for grey hair!
Pigmentation of the hair is decided by a hormone called melanin. There are several factors that can slow down the melanocyte activity including age, genetic predisposition, hormonal fluctuation, toxic hair care products, exposure to UV rays, stress, amongst others!
When it comes to home remedies there are only two ingredients we can think of - coconut oil and lemon juice. Packed with nutritional properties, these two ingredients can pretty-much reverse signs of greying.
Coconut oil is packed with lauric acid, which is known to cleanse the scalp of sebum build-up, stimulate blood flow, promote regeneration of new hair follicles and restore hair shafts of its natural pigments.
Similarly, lemon juice contains vitamin C, citric acid, flavonoids and vitamin B complex, all of which hydrates, repairs and nourishes the hair shaft!
Now that you know precisely what these ingredients can do for your hair, lets get down to the coconut oil and lemon juice mask recipe for grey hair.
Take 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a bowl. Depending on your hair length and thickness, adjust the content.
Cut a ripe lemon in half and squeeze out the juice in the bowl containing coconut oil.
Using a fork stir. Keep stirring until the ingredients blend well!
Divide your hair in small sections and apply the solution liberally through your scalp and hair length. Massage using the soft pad of your fingers.
Let the solution get absorbed into the scalp at least for an hour. Later, shampoo and condition as usual. To really see a difference in grey hair, use this coconut hair mask at least once a week.
If you have any more tips on how to treat grey hair naturally, do share it with us, in the comment section below!