- 56 min ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 1 hr ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 2 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Movies Shabana Azmi Rushed To Hospital After Being Injured In Car Accident On Mumbai-Pune Expressway
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- News Veteran actor Shabana Azmi injured in car accident on Mumbai- Pune Expressway
- Technology Vivo Smartphones Price Slash On Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- Sports UFC 246: Conor McGregor v Donald Cerrone - The Notorious' greatest trash talk
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Greying hair at early 20's? Time to up your hair care game and go for something potent. And with potent we don't mean toxic chemicals, we mean home remedies for grey hair!
Pigmentation of the hair is decided by a hormone called melanin. There are several factors that can slow down the melanocyte activity including age, genetic predisposition, hormonal fluctuation, toxic hair care products, exposure to UV rays, stress, amongst others!
When it comes to home remedies there are only two ingredients we can think of - coconut oil and lemon juice. Packed with nutritional properties, these two ingredients can pretty-much reverse signs of greying.
Coconut oil is packed with lauric acid, which is known to cleanse the scalp of sebum build-up, stimulate blood flow, promote regeneration of new hair follicles and restore hair shafts of its natural pigments.
Similarly, lemon juice contains vitamin C, citric acid, flavonoids and vitamin B complex, all of which hydrates, repairs and nourishes the hair shaft!
Now that you know precisely what these ingredients can do for your hair, lets get down to the coconut oil and lemon juice mask recipe for grey hair.
Take 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a bowl. Depending on your hair length and thickness, adjust the content.
Cut a ripe lemon in half and squeeze out the juice in the bowl containing coconut oil.
Using a fork stir. Keep stirring until the ingredients blend well!
Divide your hair in small sections and apply the solution liberally through your scalp and hair length. Massage using the soft pad of your fingers.
Let the solution get absorbed into the scalp at least for an hour. Later, shampoo and condition as usual. To really see a difference in grey hair, use this coconut hair mask at least once a week.
If you have any more tips on how to treat grey hair naturally, do share it with us, in the comment section below!