- 10 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 15 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 19 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 20 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Mustard oil, or sarso ka tel, can be found in most Indian kitchens, as it used for cooking in a lot of households. But, can it be used for your hair? Read this article to find out more!
Mustard oil is a vegetable oil that is derived from mustard seeds. It is dark yellow in colour and is extremely pungent, but it is said to have a lot of health benefits. It is rich in antioxidants and is one of the best oils that can be used for cooking.
Mustard oil also has a lot of benefits for the hair. Most people avoid using it because they fear of the strong, pungent smell. It is easy to believe that the smell would not go away even after washing, but it would go away once you shampoo your hair well.
In fact, once you get over your fear of the smell of the oil, you would find a unique, all in one cure to most of your hair problems. So, don't be reluctant and do go and give it a try before cringing away!
These are the ways in which you could use mustard oil for hair, take a look.
1. Grey Hair: One of the best benefits of using mustard oil for hair is that it helps delay greying of your hair. It darkens the hair naturally. So, start using mustard oil on your hair in your twenties to ensure that grey hair shows up later than it should.
2. For Scalp Massage: It is a really good oil to massage the scalp with. As we all know, scalp massages are really beneficial to improve the blood circulation in the scalp, which in turn promotes hair growth and makes the hair shinier.
3. Dry Hair: If you have dry hair, then this is definitely the best oil to use to get well-moisturised hair. That is how beneficial mustard oil can be for your hair.
4. Dandruff: This oil also helps get rid of the flakes on the scalp. This oil has been used by generations of Indian women to keep their scalps healthy.
5. Hair Growth: Massage mustard oil on your scalp every week to make your hair grow faster in less than a month. Just make sure you cover your hair with a shower cap if you plan to keep the oil on overnight, as it can stain your sheets and pillowcase.
6. Split Ends: Tired of split ends appearing no matter what you do? Well, using mustard oil all over your hair may be the cure you're looking for. This wouldn't heal the split ends that are already there, but would definitely help your hair remain stronger for the future and prevent split ends.
7. Bouncy Hair: For that extra added volume and bounce to your hair, use mustard oil thrice a week and then wash your hair thoroughly! This is one of the ways to use mustard oil for hair.