- 15 min ago 15 Best Foods To Eat After A Workout
- 51 min ago 10 Reasons Why Marrying Your Best Friend Is A Wise Decision
- 1 hr ago January 2020 Fashion Edit: Katrina Kaif's Fashion Was About Denims, Saris, And Fuss-Free Casuals
- 2 hrs ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- Finance ITI FPO Deadline Extended; Price Band Revised
- News Old love relight: Gujarat man, woman who eloped weeks ahead of their kids marriage return home
- Movies Chunky Panday Reacts To Daughter Ananya's Comment On Him Never Starring In A Karan Johar Film
- Sports Alastair Cook, Ricky Skerritt appointed to MCC's World Cricket Committee
- Technology OnePlus Concept One Finally Coming To India On February 8
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Mustard oil, or sarso ka tel, can be found in most Indian kitchens, as it used for cooking in a lot of households. But, can it be used for your hair? Read this article to find out more!
Mustard oil is a vegetable oil that is derived from mustard seeds. It is dark yellow in colour and is extremely pungent, but it is said to have a lot of health benefits. It is rich in antioxidants and is one of the best oils that can be used for cooking.
Mustard oil also has a lot of benefits for the hair. Most people avoid using it because they fear of the strong, pungent smell. It is easy to believe that the smell would not go away even after washing, but it would go away once you shampoo your hair well.
In fact, once you get over your fear of the smell of the oil, you would find a unique, all in one cure to most of your hair problems. So, don't be reluctant and do go and give it a try before cringing away!
These are the ways in which you could use mustard oil for hair, take a look.
1. Grey Hair: One of the best benefits of using mustard oil for hair is that it helps delay greying of your hair. It darkens the hair naturally. So, start using mustard oil on your hair in your twenties to ensure that grey hair shows up later than it should.
2. For Scalp Massage: It is a really good oil to massage the scalp with. As we all know, scalp massages are really beneficial to improve the blood circulation in the scalp, which in turn promotes hair growth and makes the hair shinier.
3. Dry Hair: If you have dry hair, then this is definitely the best oil to use to get well-moisturised hair. That is how beneficial mustard oil can be for your hair.
4. Dandruff: This oil also helps get rid of the flakes on the scalp. This oil has been used by generations of Indian women to keep their scalps healthy.
5. Hair Growth: Massage mustard oil on your scalp every week to make your hair grow faster in less than a month. Just make sure you cover your hair with a shower cap if you plan to keep the oil on overnight, as it can stain your sheets and pillowcase.
6. Split Ends: Tired of split ends appearing no matter what you do? Well, using mustard oil all over your hair may be the cure you're looking for. This wouldn't heal the split ends that are already there, but would definitely help your hair remain stronger for the future and prevent split ends.
7. Bouncy Hair: For that extra added volume and bounce to your hair, use mustard oil thrice a week and then wash your hair thoroughly! This is one of the ways to use mustard oil for hair.