- 3 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 4 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- 5 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Kareena Kapoor Khan, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 5 hrs ago Cyberchondria: How The Internet Can Affect Your Mental Health
- News Netizens remembers TN’s first political stalwart CN Annadurai with #HBDAnna111 on Twitter
- Sports How The Fiend Bray Wyatt angle changed WWE landscape?
- Movies Following Chennai Techie’s Death, Vijay Says No Hoardings Will Be Put Up For Bigil Promotions
- Technology How To Unlock Wallpapers On Oneplus Smartphones
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The length we have gone to get that elusive thick and glossy hair is ridiculous. From splurging mind-boggling numbers on fancy hair spas to trying insane tricks at home, we have done them all!
Going beyond futile attempts and pulling hair in frustration, what if we say, we have one solution that shows real results? No lofty claims, no hefty price tags, but only authentic results! Yes, we present to you the guava leaves hair tonic!
Does it work? It pretty-much transforms your locks! Guava contains thrice as high vitamin A, vitamin C and lycopene than any other fruit you can get your hands on.
And this is just the fruit, not counting the leaves, which is notably more potent. Guava leaves pack a powerful punch of vitamin B complex, that is, niacin, thiamine and folate.
It is this vitamin that your hair follicles depend on for their strength and growth. Other than that, it contains antimicrobial properties that cleanse the scalp of impurities, control excess oil production and kill the dandruff-causing bacteria.
Vitamin C boosts collagen activity, which in turn improves the elasticity of hair. And lycopene forms a protective shield against the damaging UV rays.
In short, guava leaves can stop hair loss, make hair grow twice as strong and add a dazzling shine to your locks. However, for the guava leaves hair rinse to really show its results, you need to continue using it for a considerable period of time, say 3 months.
So, here is how you can make this herbal hair tonic!
Take a handful of guava leaves and rinse them thoroughly to remove all the surface dirt and dust.
Take 1 litre of water in a bowl over medium flame, allow it to simmer for 5 minutes. When the water comes to a boiling point, add the guava leaves. Let it simmer in a low flame for 20 minutes. Once it turns colour and is fully saturated, turn off the heat.
Let the solution cool in room temperature. Strain the solution and transfer it into a spray bottle.
Comb your hair using a wide-toothed comb to remove all knots. Hold your hair from mid-length and then, run the comb through to reduce the breakage.
Spritz the solution liberally all over your scalp, starting from roots, working your way down to the tips. Your hair should be thoroughly doused in the solution.
Massage your scalp, using the soft bud of your fingers for the solution to penetrate deep and stimulate blood flow.
Let it sit for an hour or overnight, before washing it clean with a mild shampoo. Apply this herbal hair tonic 2 to 3 times a week for best results.
Do give this super-effective hair tonic a definite try, and let us know how it worked for you in the comment section below! And as always, pamper and love thyself! You truly deserve it!