- 6 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 9 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 9 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 9 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lions Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Hair is a part of your personality and this makes it an important concern for all. Pollution, stress, chemicals and genetics are the major factors that decide how well your hair will grow healthy. Having thick hair is not as easy as said. It needs your constant effort and dedication. Even in this modern world, grandma’s recipes are considered as tips to increase the hair volume naturally.
Thinning of hair usually develops an inferiority complex. If you have hair loss and you are depressed, don’t worry, there are many hair care tips that will help you. The new generation tries many chemical products to get a style look. But in the course of time, your hair tends to get damaged and start thinning.
Also, nowadays, most women are willing to try techniques like blow drying, ironing and straightening to get a perfect look. But if not done carefully, it will have many side effects. Many hair care tips with natural ingredients are there to increase the volume of your hair. Here we will check out some of the tips to increase the hair volume naturally.
Hot Oil Massage:
It is better for both men and women to have hot oil massage at least once in a week. This helps to improve circulation in the scalp and allows hair to grow thicker and stronger. Coconut oil is the perfect choice for an oil massage.
This is one of the effective tips to increase the hair volume naturally. Many are not aware of the vitamins contained in the potato. It has vitamins A, B and C that thickens your hair. Apply it twice a week, feel the difference.
Using Hibiscus is one of the best hair care tips. Not only the flowers, but also the leaves of the plant can be used to have beautiful and thick hair. Some of the features of hibiscus are that it prevents hair loss, reduces grey hair, gives a shiny look and act best to cure dandruff.
One of the oldest and effective tips to increase the hair volume naturally is onion juice. It contains sulphur that promotes the collagen production. This helps your hair to grow faster and will increase the hair volume naturally. Apply onion juice on your scalp and wash it off after 15 minutes.
Green tea is not only effective for your body, but also for your hair. Green tea, which is rich in antioxidants prevents hair loss and helps to grow strong hair. The method of using green tea is very simple. Just apply warn green tea on your scalp and wash after one hour.
Most of our grandmas have told us about the secret of cumin seeds for the hair growth. It is a natural ingredient that comes with many nutrients and vitamins that are very effective for hair growth. Just soak cumin seeds in olive oil overnight and next morning apply it on your scalp. Wash it off after 15 minutes.
Along with all the above tips to increase the hair volume naturally, you must follow a balanced diet as well.