- 9 min ago Dating An Aquarian? 8 Things That You Can Expect In Your Relationship
- 1 hr ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S20 Plus 5G Full Specification Tipped Online
- Movies '83 New Poster: Ranveer Singh Introduces Harrdy Sandhu As 'Punjab Da Gabru Veer' Madan Lal
- News Sonia Gandhi condoles demise of Punjab Kesari Editor Ashwini Chopra
- Finance India's Forex Reserve Rises To A Record High Of $461.2 Billion
- Sports Rumour Has It: Barca, Juve in Rakitic-Bernardeschi swap talks
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Time to let those tresses free and enjoy the natural source of Vitamin D. A new study suggested that your hair deserves at least 15 minutes of sun exposure which helps to strengthen roots and prevent premature greying.
On the other hand, there are several other things you can do to your hair so that it looks naturally stunning every day. If you take a look at the list of tips on the list, you have to be ready to make changes in your lifestyle.
To get natural and beautiful looking hair, it also depends on the food you eat, the habits you follow and most of all the products that your applying to the scalp.
So, if your ready to make the desired changes in your life, regarding your hair, here are some of the best ways for you to get great looking hair everyday.
Take a look at the simple tips Boldsky has shared with you:
Quit Those Bad Habits
Did you know that nicotine can decrease the blood supply to your scalp. When you continue this bad habit, over a period of time your hair starts to fall.
Have A Feast
It is important that your daily diet has all the proteins, nutrients and minerals needed to make your hair look healthy and well. Add vegetables and lean meat to your everyday meals to give your hair a natural shine.
Wet Hair Tips
If your hair is wet after a shower, allow it to dry naturally in sunlight. Avoid combing your tresses when it is wet. Don't use any heat styling devices too.
Styling products should be avoided at any cost. Styling products could lead to hair fall and even damaging your roots.
It is best to comb your hair with a wooden comb as it helps to generate natural heat in your hair which is good for the scalp. Wooden combs also help to improve the blood circulation in your hair which thus reduces hair fall and other problems.
Pamper your hair with lukewarm water and not hot water. Lukewarm water doesn't make the hair dry out when compared to hot water.
If you want to have good looking hair everyday, you should pamper your hair with essential oil massages once in a week. Hot coconut oil mixed with almond oil is simply the best for your tresses to give it a natural shine and strength.
If your hair is dry and frizzy it is important to condition it every time you have a bath. Natural conditioner or hair masks are the best since they are effective and inexpensive. This is one of the perfect ways to get great looking hair.
Using a sulphate-free shampoo which can protect the hair shaft from any type of damage caused by all the chemicals. You can also go in for a homemade shampoo which is the second best tip to make your hair look great.