- 4 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 4 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 6 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 6 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- News Govt issues 8-point 'myth-buster' on controversial Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Frizzy hair is one of the most common problems faced by one-third of women these days. Frizzy hair is annoying and definitely makes anyone look less attractive because it is difficult to style. It looks dull and dry. Managing frizzy and rough hair is the toughest task ever. Frizzy hair is a turn-off and makes every day a bad hair day!
Hair gets frizzy and unmanageable when it lacks moisture. Ironing, humidity, blow drying, swimming in chlorinated water, and using shampoos and conditioners (which has harmful chemicals in it) are some of the factors that contribute to frizzy hair. Therefore, conditioning hair with natural ingredients holds utter prominence. These ingredients do not harm your tresses and is found to be very effective in taming frizzy hair.
In this article, we at Boldsky have listed out some of the easy home remedies to treat frizzy hair. Read on to know more about it.
Avocado Mask: Avocados work wonders in treating dry and frizzy hair. It is one of the most inexpensive and effective natural remedies to tame frizzy hair. Just apply the pulp of ripened avocado mask and leave it on for about half an hour and rinse after sometime for that amazing shine.
Mayonnaise: The oil present in mayonnaise treats frizzy hair. It even gives shine to dull hair when used on a regular basis. It deeply moisturises the hair and makes it look healthy. Add a tablespoon of mayonnaise to one egg yolk. Apply this mixture on to the hair and rinse after sometime for best results.
Beer: Rinsing your tresses with beer results in soft and manageable hair. It is one of the best remedies to treat unmanageable and frizzy hair. Just rinse your hair with beer once a week to see the noticeable difference.
Eggs: Eggs are one of the most popular home remedies that treats frizzy hair. Eggs when mixed with olive oil acts a perfect conditioner to treat frizzy hair. Add one tablespoonful of olive oil to one whole egg. Apply this mixture on to the hair and rinse after sometime.
Honey: Honey is a simple solution that can be used to get rid of frizzy hair. It can be used with yoghurt for best results. Add 1 tablespoon of honey to 2 tablespoons of yoghurt. Apply this mixture on to the hair. Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.