- 1 hr ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 1 hr ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 1 hr ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- 2 hrs ago Stress And Anxiety During Pregnancy? Here Are Some Helpful Tips
- News Anurag Thakur gets EC notice over 'Goli Maaro' slogans at election rally
- Technology Motorola G8 Renders Surface Online: Punch-Hole Display, Triple-Rear Cameras Tipped
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC vs FC Goa: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Movies Vijay To Team Up With THIS Director For His Next?
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
How many of you hide those gray tresses????? Why should you hide your bright coloured hair when there are a number of hairstyles to flaunt this season?
The main causes of premature greying are stress, the wrong diet and hereditary reasons too. If it is because of genetic reasons, there is nothing much you can do to get rid of the problem, except for styling or colouring your tresses from time to time.
Fashion experts state that grey hair is in. People around the world are opting to colour their locks silver as it draws more attention and makes one look wild and crazy! However, not many can carry the grey hair look. To look hot in gray hair, you have got to get the right kind of style to suit. Trimming your hair or styling it to a cut that suits your complexion and face shape is important.
Grey hair can also be highlighted or streaked with bright colours like burgundy, crimson, blueberry and more. Today, Boldsky shares with you some of the possible ways in which you can look hot and graceful with grey hair. So, worry not and don't hide those tresses for we have a couple of tips you can follow.
Try That Messy Bun
Messy bun hairstyles never run out of style. If you are wearing a saree and want to look elegant with your grey tresses, tie your hair into a messy bun. You can also braid your hair and then curl it to a bun to look fabulous.
Let Thy Locks Free
Leave your hair loose and let your locks feel free over the shoulders. If you want to create a puff at the crown of your head, you can add in a stylish looking pin to hold your hair together.
Try A Cute Fringe
Fringes are back with a bang! Set your grey hair to a straight cut hairstyle and opt for a side layered bang fringe or a straight fringe. The latter suits those who have a round face shape. If your forehead is broad, opt for a layered side fringe.
Layer It With Bangs
Gray hair can be styled in a number of ways. If your hair has a lot of volume and bounce, try a look with straight cut bangs. Pin your hair to the side and voila, you will look outstanding.
Braid Your Grays
If your gray hair is bright in the areas of your neck and behind the ears, braid your locks to show off your silver strands.
Curl Your Pretty Hair
Curling your hair too is another way to make an impression with premature gray strands. It will look pretty if you go in for loose curls.
Highlight Your Greys
Not many opt for this tip, but if you want to be different in the crowd, highlight your gray hair with streaks of hot blue, red and purple.