- 2 min ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- 1 hr ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Akshay Kumar Reveals Why Bhumi Pednekar Was His Choice For ‘Durgavati’
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
There are many men who think that taking care of skin, hair and body is completely something that effeminate matters. But, it is always good to take care of your hair and skin from that early age.
As you have to spend maximum time outside, the dirt and pollution damages your hair and problems like hair fall, dandruff, baldness at early age become your regular companion.
So, whatever your age is, to take care of your hair as it is necessary to use some hair pack for men.
Now, why use homemade hair pack for men? Generally, such packs don’t create any side effects as you use them according to your hair type.
For example:If you have oily hair, use egg white, but egg yolk is the best remedy for dry and frizzy hair. So, instead of ignoring problems, pay heed to those and use hair pack for men.
1. Banana Hair Pack
Is your hair getting rough and frizzy? Then you have dry hair. Banana is the perfect ingredient of hair pack for men. Smash a ripe banana and add 1tbsp honey and lemon juice to it. Apply this thick paste from roots to tip and wash it with mild shampoo.
2. Egg Pack
Egg is the best solution for every kind of hair even if it is damaged. Take egg white or yolk for oily or dry hair respectively. Now, add 1tbsp honey, lemon juice and 1tsp olive oil. Make a frothy mixture and apply. Rinse well after 20 minutes.
3. Fenugreek Magic
If you want to impress your gal, make your hair shiny and soft with homemade hair pack for men. Soak fenugreek in water overnight. Paste it at morning and mix it with half quantity curd of the paste. Leave it on head until it dries up. Wash it with mild shampoo.
4. Colour With Henna
If you try chemical colour, your scalp and hair gets damaged. There are some hair pack for men which provide nutrition to your scalp along with a nice colour.
Make paste of henna powder and amla and add 2tsp milk to the mixture. Apply it and wash after 1 hour.
5. Hibiscus Pack
Your hair needs proper food. Hibiscus can help you there. Make a paste of hibiscus petals and add coconut or jojoba oil to it. Apply the paste all over your scalp and hair. Wash thoroughly after drying it.