- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Garlic juice for hair fall has been used over centuries. In ancient times, people used this pungent herb to treat hair fall, scalp infections and even dandruff.
According to experts, it is suggested to use this effective remedy twice a week if hair fall is extremely bad and uncontrollable. Along with garlic juice, it is also important to oil the hair from root to tip as hot oil massages can generate hair growth.
Studies also state that massaging the scalp with natural ingredients for half an hour twice in the week will promote better blood circulation in the scalp which also helps in hair growth. Experts who propose garlic juice for hair growth state that this juice has to be applied only to clean and washed hair. If the hair contains natural or essential oil before application of the juice, the remedy will not be effective.
How To Prepare The Garlic Juice?
Take three bulbs of this garlic and chop it finely. Now, grind it to a paste and strain out the juice. Store the juice in an air-tight container and use it when necessary.
Before You Apply Garlic Juice
If your scalp has open wounds, it is suggested not to use the garlic juice as the acids can worsen the wound. For dry hair, rinse the hair half an hour with rose water. Rose water adds natural moisturiser to the scalp, reducing the chances of the hair turning frizzy after the garlic juice application on the scalp.
After Application OF Garlic Juice
After application of garlic juice for hair regrowth, allow the juice to soak in the scalp for half an hour. After the time period, comb the hair gently and rinse your tresses with lukewarm water. Use a mild homemade shampoo to remove the pungent odour from the hair. Post 15 minutes, apply a homemade moisturising conditioner to the tips of the hair and rinse with cold water.
How Often To Use Garlic Juice For Hair Loss?
Use this juice not more than twice a week. After a month of using this effective remedy, you will notice a difference in hair growth.
How Does Garlic Juice Help In Hair Growth?
Garlic contains a compound called allicin. This compound helps in increasing the circulation of hemoglobin in the scalp promoting hair growth. Garlic also contains high amount of copper which makes the new hair grow thicker and healthier.