- Sports ISL 2019-20: Jamshedpur FC vs Kerala Blasters FC: Late Kerala shocker hands Jamshedpur welcome win
- News 6.0 magnitude earthquake jolts China's Xinjiang
- Movies Superstar Kiccha Sudeep Reacts To The Rumours Of Playing A Cop In Rajamouli’s RRR
- Technology YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
We all love summer but the harsh sun, humidity and pollution can take a toll on our hair. They make hair frizzy and unmanageable. Already frizzy hair can turn into a disaster. So, we need to take some special care of our hair specially during summer and city residents need to take care of them more.
Frizzy hair caused by summer is different than the natural frizz some of us possess. Though it is different the remedies are almost the same. Every woman having frizzy hair dream about silky smooth hair and it is not difficult to attain that if you know the right remedies.
The basic thing to first know is what causes frizzy hair? The main reason for frizzy hair is heat and humidity. Also those who use heat on their hair to style like curlers, dryers and straightener can lead to unmanageable frizzy hair.
Frizzy hair is difficult to manage and cannot be styled according to ones choice. Let this all pass now as we bring you best remedies to treat those frizzes back to smooth and shiny hair.
Apple Cidar Vinegar
Apple cidar vinegar contains acidic qualities which are best to treat frizzy hair. They also make the hair healthy and shiny. Pour some apple cidar vinegar after washing your hair, leave for 30 seconds and rinse with cold water.
Hot Oil Massage
Oil is the best remedy to bring the moisture back into your dull dry hair. Massage hot oil to your scalp and tresses and leave it for 30 minutes before you shampoo your hair. Olive oil is the best solution for frizzy hair.
Avoid Blow Dryers
It's summers and you need not blow dry your hair as such and let it dry naturally. Blow dryers make already dry hair more dry, dull and lifeless.
Avacado And Olive Oil
Avacado and olive oil have extreme hydrating effects on hair and avacado has fatty acid to smoothen frizzy hair. Mash some avacado with olive oil and make a paste. Apply this on your hair and let it be for an hour. Rinse with cold water for smooth and silky hair.
The simplest and most easiest way which does not consume much time is use of carbonated water to fight those frizz. After a hair wash just rinse the for the final time with carbonated water. Carbonated water has low Ph level which in turn reduce frizz.