- 56 min ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 2 hrs ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 3 hrs ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- 3 hrs ago Deepika Padukone Plays With Denims For Her Latest International Magazine Photoshoot
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 48: Tamil Thalaivas Vs Puneri Paltan: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Finance SEBI Provides Clarity On Rules For MF Investing In Short Term Bank Deposits
- Movies Shraddha on Saaho: Had A Coach To Help Me With Dialogue Delivery In Telugu
- News Article 370 had become shield for terrorists: Union Law Minister
- Technology Huawei Mate X Finally Gets A Release Date
- Automobiles Toyota C-HR Hybrid SUV Spied Testing In India: Another Hybrid For Indian Market?
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Getting long, black and thick hair is a dream of every woman. But for some circumstances your hair becomes thin. Again, there are some women who have hair of thin texture from the beginning. There are lots of methods by which you can style up your thin hair.
If thin hair does not come from heredity, you can apply those methods and have positive result of good hair growth. For example, you can trim your hair after a 6 months gap; have a hair spa to provide proper nutrients to your hair etc.
But these are ways to make your hair healthy. What will you do if you have to attend any occasion? Women often get confused how to style up your thin hair. Whatever you do, scalp becomes visible sometime and that looks very uncomfortable in the crowd of buns, bouffant and plaits. Therefore, you need to know perfect hair style for thin hair.
Remember, if your hair is thinning day by day you need to take care. Some home remedies are very effective to provide good result. For instance, use castor oil to enhance hair growth.
Until the full growth, learn some ways to style up your thin hair in this article today.
Have A Bob Cut
It is a vintage hair cut but still in fashion. If you are going to hang out with your friends or attending a casual family get-together, this can be a perfect hair style for thin hair. Also this hairstyle is good for summer as you cut your hair short.
If you are confused what to do with your thin hair, this can make you set your own style. Due to this short hair cut, thin hair looks thick. Generally, this cut suits all type of faces, but girls with round face may consult your stylist for some new experiments.
What if you don't want to cut your long hair? Style up your thin hair in a beautiful ponytail. Make some fringe on the front portion with the help of hair roller. For the length, add some volume with the help of blow drier.
Yes, thin hair can create a sexy look. If you are going to a special date and want to impress your boyfriend, this is the perfect hair style for thin hair. To create a fabulous appearance, a windswept look at the front portion goes very well.
Style up your thin hair with beautiful hair accessories. If you're attending any evening party, wear a sparkling hair band and let your hair flow with the bridge. If it is your marriage, beautiful ‘maangtikas' can cover the thinness of frontal area.
Make A Bun
You can also style up your thin hair in a nice bun. If you're a working lady, you won't like hair around your face. Side part the frontal portion and attach it at back with a clip. Now make a tight bun with the rest of the hair.
Another short hair cut to style up your thin hair. Attending a cocktail party in a LBD with this new hair style is enough to turn down the heads of men. Generally, it suits all face type.
Grow it Long
Yes, after all these short hair cuts, advising this may sound creepy. Actually, if you like to keep it short then OK. But medium length is not right because your hair looks thinner in that look. So, let your hair grow so that you can have different style.