Have you been suffering from dry hair issues which do not allow your hair to stay soft and smooth? Do you feel the oils in your hair are depleting, causing major dryness? It's natural to wish for smooth silky hair that would stay perfect at all times. Smooth hair will not get tangled easily. It's manageable and low on maintenance. It gives your face that perfect look!
You may have tried a lot of shampoo and conditioners to get that perfect look but failed almost every time. Most people like you think excess shampooing will keep the hair nice and silky, but what they fail to realise is that excess shampooing can get the oils off your hair, thus making it appear dry. So, how to make up for the lost oil?
What should be done to make sure the hair is soft and silky and that too naturally? If you want to know how to get smooth hair naturally, here are a few tips that should help you get started. Try it out!
Beer provides nourishment to the hair and acts as a natural hair tonic. It keeps the hair softer and voluminous if used on a regular basis.
Wash your hair with your regular shampoo. Massage your hair with beer from the roots to the tip in a circular motion. Allow it to sit for 5-10 minutes and then rinse it off in normal water. You can try this once in a week for a few weeks.
The antioxidants and proteins contained in mayonnaise help you to get a soft, smooth and healthier hair.
Take some fresh mayonnaise, depending on the length of your hair. Apply this on damp hair and cover it with a shower cap. Leave it on for 30 minutes and wash it off in normal water using a mild shampoo. You can repeat this once a week for faster results.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar helps in moisturizing your hair by acting as a conditioner, which helps in making the hair smooth, silky and hydrated.
Mix together equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water. After shampooing, pour the mixture into your hair and massage it onto your scalp. Let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing thoroughly with cold water.
Aloe Vera And Honey
This pack will give you a soft hair instantly. Aloe vera acts as a conditioner, while honey provides natural hydration.
Cut a fresh aloe vera leaf and squeeze out the gel. Add some honey and mix it well. Apply this on your hair, whenever you need your hair to be silky instantly. After applying, wash it off in normal water.
Apart from enhancing the taste of the food, ghee helps in conditioning the hair, improving its shine and texture.
Apply some melted ghee on your hair and scalp and gently massage. Leave it on the hair for an hour and you can rinse it off with a shampoo in normal water. If your hair is rough, you can get a softer mane with this remedy.
A hot oil massage not only makes your hair softer, but also helps in improved hair growth.
Heat some coconut oil and apply it on your scalp and hair. Massage this on your hair for 15 minutes, and cover it with a hot towel for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, wash it off with a mild shampoo. Repeat this twice a week for better results.
Eggs help in improving the texture and nourish your hair, since these are loaded with proteins.
1 whole egg
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 tablespoon of honey
How To Use:
Whisk the ingredients together to get a well-combined mixture. Apply this mask onto your scalp and hair. Once your scalp and hair are completely covered, wait for 30 minutes.
Cover your hair with a shower cap. Wash your hair with cool water and a mild sulphate-free shampoo.
Banana contains natural fats and moisture, which keeps the hair hydrated and nourished. Using banana in your hair pack will keep your skin moisturized and frizz free.
1 ripe banana
2-3 tbsp honey
How To Do:
Mash up the ripe bananas and add 2-3 teaspoons of honey. Mix it into a paste and use as a hair mask. Shampoo the hair after half an hour. Apply this banana mask once a week to get better and faster results.
Avoid Chemical Treatments
Drying your hair vigorously using a towel, doing chemical treatments on your hair, using heating agents, etc., can cause damaged and frizzy hair. Also, avoid using hot water to shower your hair. This may make your hair turn dry and hence lead to damage of the texture of your hair.
Some Tips To Remember
- Do not shampoo too often. If you wash your hair every day, you will lose the natural essential oils of your hair.
- Trim your split ends on time, in order to avoid it from progressing to your entire hair.
- Choose your product. This means you should choose your shampoos and conditioners according to your skin types.
- Stop using heating products. Try to avoid heat blow dryers and use cold blow dryers, instead if at all there's a necessity.
- Go in for that regular trimming.
- Most importantly, protect your hair. Always protect your hair from the sun and the environmental pollution while stepping out of your home.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!