- 14 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- News Amit Shah says Congress has "no shame" as it continues to oppose "evil practice" of triple talaq
- Sports KPL 2019: Deshpande, bowlers hand Lions second successive win
- Movies Amidst Cold War, Salman Khan’s Tweet On Priyanka Chopra & Deepika Padukone Surprises Fans!
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Rough and dry hair is a common problem for 60 percent of the world's population. This is because of exposure to pollution and harmful chemicals, stressful lifestyle and unhealthy eating habits.
There are many products that can be used to make hair smooth and silky. Out of these products, eggs are frequently used in making the hair smooth. But not many know how to make hair smooth with eggs. Just using eggs in any manner does not make your hair better.
In this article, we shall discuss how to make hair smooth with eggs.
Egg pack - Egg pack is the best option on how to make your hair smooth with eggs. Eggs have a lot of protein which helps in repairing the damaged hair. Therefore, apply an egg mask once in a week to make hair smooth. For the egg pack, you have to mix eggs with a cream. Make a thick paste of the two. Apply the paste on each strand of the hair using a brush. Keep the mixture for about an hour on the hair and then wash it off. This is how to make hair smooth with eggs.
Egg and shampoo: Some people might not like using eggs on their hair because of the smell. You may always opt for a safer option, which is mixing eggs with shampoo. This is how you make your hair smooth with eggs. Eggs can be either mixed with your shampoo thoroughly and then applied on your hair or you can use shampoo with egg extracts. In both the cases, the result is the same. The hair quality increases as the proteins work on the hair strands. But the shampoo is a little less effective than the egg pack.
Egg and henna: Henna is another natural product that can be used to make hair silky and smooth. Henna is also used to colour the grey hair. Now, you can do the unbelievable by mixing the two great ingredients to make your hair smooth. Take henna and mix it with eggs to make a paste. Use this paste and apply it on every hair strand. The hair becomes strong, soft and smooth.
Egg: Plain eggs are a great way of making hair soft. All you need here is break two eggs and pour all the insides in a bowl. Mix it thoroughly. Apply it on the hair and then wash after 20-30 minutes. This is one of the simple ways on how to make hair smooth with eggs. Make sure you use a good shampoo to get rid of the egg smell from your hair.