- 1 hr ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 12 December 2019
- Technology Jio Removes Rs. 49 JioPhone Recharge Plan, Base Plan Debuts At Rs. 75
- Finance Time To Be A Little Cautious On The Markets
- Movies Saath Nibhana Saathiya's Rucha Hasabnis Blessed With Baby Girl; Devoleena & Adaa Congratulate Her
- News JNU protest: Students vacated admin building, will attend office, says VC; JNUSU dismisses claim
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Rough and dry hair is a common problem for 60 percent of the world's population. This is because of exposure to pollution and harmful chemicals, stressful lifestyle and unhealthy eating habits.
There are many products that can be used to make hair smooth and silky. Out of these products, eggs are frequently used in making the hair smooth. But not many know how to make hair smooth with eggs. Just using eggs in any manner does not make your hair better.
In this article, we shall discuss how to make hair smooth with eggs.
Egg pack - Egg pack is the best option on how to make your hair smooth with eggs. Eggs have a lot of protein which helps in repairing the damaged hair. Therefore, apply an egg mask once in a week to make hair smooth. For the egg pack, you have to mix eggs with a cream. Make a thick paste of the two. Apply the paste on each strand of the hair using a brush. Keep the mixture for about an hour on the hair and then wash it off. This is how to make hair smooth with eggs.
Egg and shampoo: Some people might not like using eggs on their hair because of the smell. You may always opt for a safer option, which is mixing eggs with shampoo. This is how you make your hair smooth with eggs. Eggs can be either mixed with your shampoo thoroughly and then applied on your hair or you can use shampoo with egg extracts. In both the cases, the result is the same. The hair quality increases as the proteins work on the hair strands. But the shampoo is a little less effective than the egg pack.
Egg and henna: Henna is another natural product that can be used to make hair silky and smooth. Henna is also used to colour the grey hair. Now, you can do the unbelievable by mixing the two great ingredients to make your hair smooth. Take henna and mix it with eggs to make a paste. Use this paste and apply it on every hair strand. The hair becomes strong, soft and smooth.
Egg: Plain eggs are a great way of making hair soft. All you need here is break two eggs and pour all the insides in a bowl. Mix it thoroughly. Apply it on the hair and then wash after 20-30 minutes. This is one of the simple ways on how to make hair smooth with eggs. Make sure you use a good shampoo to get rid of the egg smell from your hair.